News for upcoming games

Spor_tees

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, I must note that the moment today's game ended, we all became huge Browns fans

Yes, I know you all threw up a little just now. Sorry.

4 of the remaining 5 Browns games are against the Steelers and Ravens. If they can win even one of those games, it'd be huge for us.

GO BROWNS!

Yup - Get at least one of those four you Brownie Elves.

Sadly, I must note that the moment today's game ended, we all became huge Browns fans

Yes, I know you all threw up a little just now. Sorry.

4 of the remaining 5 Browns games are against the Steelers and Ravens. If they can win even one of those games, it'd be huge for us.

GO BROWNS!

Yup - Get at least one of those four you Brownie Elves.

On that note, per Peter King LB Scott Fujita, arguably the Brownies' best LB, broke his hand in today's game and is likely out for the year.

Polamulu apparently out of tonight's game after ramming his head into a knee. We'll see what he looks like this week...

I'm watching the SNF game, and Kansas City is holding their own against Pittsburgh.

They'd be kicking Pitt's ass if Tyler Palko didn't suck worse than a black hole.

If you thought the Bengals injury luck was bad, check this: a week after losing Matt Schaub, the Texans may have lost Matt Leinart to a busted collarbone.

How bad does is suck to be the Texans knowing you will probably make the playoffs...but you are starting your #3 QB.

How desperate are the Texans? They are bringing in Cleveland Brown retreads for tryouts.

Delhomme and Garcia? TJ Yates must really suck. How hard is it to hand the ball off to Arian Foster 40 times and throw an occasional prayer up to Andre Johnson?

Looks like Andre Johnson may have hurt his hamstring again today.

If the Bengals don't win that one, they simply don't deserve to be in the playoff race.

I wouldn't say that. Keep in mind the Texans have the # 1 Defense in the NFL (coming into week 13). They really don't need to throw as Arian Foster (805 yards) and Ben Tate (712 yards) can run at will on anyone.

I think it will be a very close, very tough game, but Bengals squeak it out. The Texans are still a good team though.

If the Bengals don't win that one, they simply don't deserve to be in the playoff race.

I wouldn't say that. Keep in mind the Texans have the # 1 Defense in the NFL (coming into week 13). They really don't need to throw as Arian Foster (805 yards) and Ben Tate (712 yards) can run at will on anyone.

I think it will be a very close, very tough game, but Bengals squeak it out. The Texans are still a good team though.

I didn't say the Texans are a pushover.

Even still, it's a home game against a team that is down to their 3rd QB and without one of the best WRs in the league. If the Bengals are unable to beat them in their current condition, what hope do they have to win against an actual playoff game on the road? None... and therefore, they don't deserve to go to the playoffs.

I say I'd have to agree. Texans are all banged up and we should win that game. That is if we don't give it away like they did at the beginning of Steelers game. Went from losing a opening drive TD to a FG taken away by penalty to no. Points at. And it went down hill from there.

Looks like it's Tom Brandstater time in St. Louis.

/>http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football/professional/bradford-trying-to-return/article_7549ffb2-6a5e-5a13-8e65-938487f21890.html

"Year of the QB?" More like "Year of the QB injury." Way to jinx the position, ESPN.

Still seems about right.

If the season ended today, the playoff teams on the Bengals schedule are the Steelers, Ravens, Texans, Broncos and 49ers.The Bengals are 0-6 against these teams. Cincinnati is not a playoff team. They are clearly good enough to beat the Little Sisters of the Poor... but simply are not true playoff contenders. They look like they are still a year away.

The bright side? If there is one, it's that Oakland doesn't look like a playoff team either... so those two 1st round picks are looking better and better.

Still seems about right.

If the season ended today, the playoff teams on the Bengals schedule are the Steelers, Ravens, Texans, Broncos and 49ers.The Bengals are 0-6 against these teams. Cincinnati is not a playoff team. They are clearly good enough to beat the Little Sisters of the Poor... but simply are not true playoff contenders. They look like they are still a year away.

The bright side? If there is one, it's that Oakland doesn't look like a playoff team either... so those two 1st round picks are looking better and better.

I like this perspective.