penn st

cincy9275

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/>http://urbangrounds.com/2011/11/jerry-sandusky/

so tattoos, dad shopping his son, miami booster and hooker don't look so bad now!

If you read the link you'll need a shower afterward. Disgusting.

Here's the gist: Joe Paterno is at home one day. A grad assistant comes to his house and states that the day before he walked into a shower room at the Penn State facility and saw Jerry Sandusky, the D. coordinator, having sex with a ten-year-old boy.

So did Paterno call the police, like everyone on earth knows he should have? No. He called the A.D., and the coverup began.

I've always respected Penn State and Joe Paterno. Now I believe he should be unceremoniously fired.

I had ignored this story the last few days. I saw a headline that only suggested Paterno might be involved in some sort of controversy, so naturally I assumed it was just more of the same "improper benefits" or "boosters" type nonsense that nobody really cares about.

Uh, maybe not. This is freaking insane.

A couple of thoughts to piggy-back on COB.

When you discover that a 10-year old boy has being anally raped by a co-worker... what kind of human being tells their boss instead of the authorities? Not just Paterno... but that red-headed piece of s**t who witnessed it (and presumably used it as leverage to get a football job with no relevant experience).

Worse... because no action was taken at the time, no one even knows who that 10-year old boy is! Not to mention the fact that these stories that are now coming out are most likely only a small fraction of the number of boys he has completely ruined.

Situations like this remind me that the death penalty isn't used often enough. And not just for Sandusky. Paterno, the AD, and the red-headed f**k should all die. When you prioritize football over the well-being of children, you deserve to die... after being anally raped in prison for a few years.

Disgusting.

I don't even know if I could comment on this.....It's just that F**ked up.....40 Counts, with at least 8 different boys? This dude should be castrated....He retired in 1999, but apparently was able to gain entry into closed Locker Rooms in 2002, 3 years later? NOBODY CALLED THE F**KING POLICE? WHAT? The Grad Assistant didn't immediately beat the living sh*t out of Sandusky when he saw him doing that to a Child? WHAT?

EVERYBODY'S HEAD SHOULD ROLL FOR THIS...... EVERYBODY !!!

Yea guys living in Pa, lets just say this is a huge mess, and the biggest story going around.

Joe Pa said he did what he was told to do when there was a problem, go to the next man up. Thats what Joe did and the AD told him, well then we wont let anymore boys around here! Joe wiped his hands of this, and went back to coaching!!

Now thats where i have a problem with this, first off if the AD tells you this you would think Joe would have went higher up like police! If this was one of Joes boys, or grandchild in the shower with this man, there is no doubt in my mind Joe would have went to the poilce.

This whole thing is disgusting, and im no Penn State fan never was! Its time for Joe to go though, he might not be criminaly involved in this, but he knew what was happening, but did nothing for 10 years, i dont know how he could live with himself knowing that young boys were being raped in his shower room. Joe must go!!!!!

NYT is reporting that Paterno will be gone soon.

/>http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7207730/penn-state-nittany-lions-call-joe-paterno-news-conference

And another of Sandusky's victims has come forth to police, so it looks like that 40-count indictment will go up.

What a sick, sad, infuriating story.

Paterno will go out bitterly, in a flurry of invective.

Can you blame him for not understanding what is going on? As he eased into on-the-job retirement, he abdicated just about every hands on responsibility on the football field.

No one held him accountable for having very little involvement with the actual playing of football, he just kept racking up career 'wins' when he had almost nothing to do with what was happening on the field. Can we all see why he'll be confused when he is suddenly held accountable for what was going on in his locker room?

Or as a buddy of mine text messaged me, "I don't think Paterno knew anything about it since he's not even sure whether its jello or pudding cup day."

Paterno announces he will retire after this season.

/>http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/09/penn-states-joe-paterno-said-will-retire-at-end-season/

"I am absolutely devastated by the developments in this case," Paterno said in a statement obtained by Fox News. "I grieve for the children and their families, and I pray for their comfort and relief."

"It is one of the great sorrows of my life," Paterno said. "With the benefit of hindsight, I wish I had done more."

Paterno announces he will retire after this season.

/>http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/09/penn-states-joe-paterno-said-will-retire-at-end-season/

"I am absolutely devastated by the developments in this case," Paterno said in a statement obtained by Fox News. "I grieve for the children and their families, and I pray for their comfort and relief."

"It is one of the great sorrows of my life," Paterno said. "With the benefit of hindsight, I wish I had done more."

Pissed...off.

So, Penn St. gonna let him just ride quietly into the sunset AFTER the season, allowing him to retire as opposed to doing one right thing and firing him on the spot?

Not sure why I'm surprised. I've never had an interest in Penn St. football, one way or another, in my life. Never been a hater or a fan. However, it is now clear nobody in Penn St., then or now, has any concept of the 'right thing to do'. Consider me now and probably forever a 'hater'.

Army, this is for you....f#ck Joe Pa and Penn St.!!!

And yes, right behind Sandusky, that piece of crap grad assistant should be beaten comatose. None of us 'know' what we'd have done in his position, but I think we all 'know' what we'd have done. Take that piece of crap down and kick him brain dead. Would have been both right and legal. I hopw this GA suffers the worst punishment possible...look himself in the mirror every day for the rest of his life and know what a piece of garbage human being he truly is.

If I was Nebraska I would refuse to play Penn St. If Joe Pa coached this weekend. How can these people live with knowing they covered this up for so long. OMG!!!

If Penn State doesn't fire Paterno, I think ESPN is going to send a hit squad after him. I had a long drive today, and ESPN was relentless. I agree with them, but still not easy to listen to like 6 hours of JoPa blather.

They did go overboard tonight on Joe Paterno, but look at it this way... what else did they really have to run with on a Wednesday night?

Not a lot.

Paterno has been fired.

I hope that the investigation brings enough evidence to allow them to file criminal charges against him too.

Whoa. Didn't see that happening! I actually believed they'd him him finish out his last season.

Mark Madden (who initially broke this story 7 months ago), is now saying that "The Second Mile" (Sandusky's charitable foundation for at-risk boys) was "pimping" kids out to rich donors.

He also alleged that Sandusky (who was viewed by most as the heir-apparent to Paterno's job) was forced to retire from coaching at the age of 55 in exchange for a cover-up.

Audio is here.

Holy F*ck! If either one of these things are true... the only rational solution is to make Happy Valley a nuclear wasteland! This is third-world style corruption.

Mark Madden (who initially broke this story 7 months ago), is now saying that "The Second Mile" (Sandusky's charitable foundation for at-risk boys) was "pimping" kids out to rich donors.

He also alleged that Sandusky (who was viewed by most as the heir-apparent to Paterno's job) was forced to retire from coaching at the age of 55 in exchange for a cover-up.

Audio is here.

Holy F*ck! If either one of these things are true... the only rational solution is to make Happy Valley a nuclear wasteland! This is third-world style corruption.

Welcome to Pennsylvania.

Audio is here.

Welcome to Pennsylvania.

Hey now come on not all Pennsylvania is like that!

Penn State did the right thing, and did what it had too. They cant let Joe run that school, and im happy that they actully grew a set and fired his ass.

What i dont understand is how they are letting the Grad Assistant still coach this Saturday, how the hell was he not fired as well. Sometimes i just dont understand, or how was the AD not fired???