Bengals @ Titans Game Thread.

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick off the mark with the thread today Bill. You must be keen for kick-off !!!

PS - I'll be good this week - limit the malt intake and NO nudey wanger postings (not even just a "one jug" at half time!!)

Quick off the mark with the thread today Bill. You must be keen for kick-off !!!

PS - I'll be good this week - limit the malt intake and NO nudey wanger postings (not even just a "one jug" at half time!!)

FYI you can PM me with all the boobage you want. Just don't hang 'em here.

Titans 3-1 at home.

Bengals 3-1 on the road.

Even match up.

Titans averaging 307 yds per game,

Bengals averaging 315 yds per game.

Even match up.

Titans approx 238yds per game passing, 68yds per game rushing

Bengals approx 212yds per game passing, 103yds per game rushing.

Edge to Bengals on the ground, slight edge to Titans in the air especially as Cincy like to give up a big play that way!!

Points per game 24 Bengals, 20 Titans.

Slight edge to Bengals.

3rd down conversion rate.

35% Bengals

40% Titans

Edge to Titans

Yards allowed per game.

Bengals 297 (212 passing, 85 rushing)

Titans 363 (234 passing, 129 rushing)

Edge to Bengals

Points allowed per game.

Bengals 17

Titans 20

Slight edge to Bengals

3rd down conversions allowed.

Bengals 35%

Titans 45%

Edge to Bengals.

You got to give the titans something for homefield advantage but it lookson paper like it's yet another close, tough game, lots of D and not too many points. Just as well this game is being played on grass and not paper!!

I can see the Bengals susceptible to several big plays on 3rd and long situations giving the Titans a passing advantage. I can also see the Bengals running well against the Titans and a rested Cedric Benson will be hoping for a 100yd game.

Bengals 24 - 17 Titans.

WHO DEY !

Titans 3-1 at home.

Bengals 3-1 on the road.

Even match up.

Even match up.

Edge to Bengals on the ground, slight edge to Titans in the air especially as Cincy like to give up a big play that way!!

Slight edge to Bengals.

35% Bengals

40% Titans

Edge to Titans

Yards allowed per game.

Edge to Bengals

Points allowed per game.

Bengals 17

Titans 20

Slight edge to Bengals

Bengals 35%

Titans 45%

Edge to Bengals.

You got to give the titans something for homefield advantage but it lookson paper like it's yet another close, tough game, lots of D and not too many points. Just as well this game is being played on grass and not paper!!

I can see the Bengals susceptible to several big plays on 3rd and long situations giving the Titans a passing advantage. I can also see the Bengals running well against the Titans and a rested Cedric Benson will be hoping for a 100yd game.

Bengals 24 - 17 Titans.

WHO DEY !

Nice job with the stats Iain. As far as a score prediction for this game, I'm going with 33 - 13 Cincinnati. :bengal:

Titans 3-1 at home.

Bengals 3-1 on the road.

Even match up.

Even match up.

Slight edge to Bengals.

35% Bengals

40% Titans

Edge to Titans

Yards allowed per game.

Edge to Bengals

Points allowed per game.

Bengals 17

Titans 20

Slight edge to Bengals

Bengals 35%

Titans 45%

Edge to Bengals.

Bengals 24 - 17 Titans.

WHO DEY !

Nice job with the stats Iain. As far as a score prediction for this game, I'm going with 33 - 13 Cincinnati. :bengal:

33 Points ??? Heck Billy if I was drinking what you've been drinking it'd be a halftime hooty with 3 (yes THREE) wangers on display!!

You must be thinking that either the O will get their crap together or the D will be returning to house again!!

You must be thinking that either the O will get their crap together or the D will be returning to house again!!

I'm thinking Benson is back and the running game will go for around 125 yards all together. I'm thinking the Bengals defense will continue to be solid. I'm thinking that with each game Dalton gets under his belt, he learns how to run an effective offense.

I'm thinking the Bengals go to 6-2 today a grab a share of 1st place in the AFCN.

Bloody Hell - I've effed up on the time again ....it kicks off here at 10:05pm....at the moment its 5.15pm and I've been on the beer for 1.1/2hours already .....I'm gonna be 'faced by the time the game kicks off let alone finishes!! :rolleyes:

I just love being a Bengals fan :sure:

c*ckface Cowher predicted neither the Bengals nor the Bills make the playoffs.

A bit of mindgames biased towards Pittsburgh bearing in mind next weeks game???? Perhaps the same with Boomer (?)

If I was on the coaching staff I'd have that pinned up somewhere in the locker room come monday morning and use that as an incentive all week going into next Sundays game!!

Bloody Hell - I've effed up on the time again ....it kicks off here at 10:05pm....at the moment its 5.15pm and I've been on the beer for 1.1/2hours already .....I'm gonna be 'faced by the time the game kicks off let alone finishes!! :rolleyes:

I just love being a Bengals fan :sure:

yeah, any excuse ;)

My only concern is the Titans are a very good home team.

Can the bengals finally get a running game going, i hope so this would help out big time.

I would love to see more runs then passes today, this would help out Dalton big time. I think the Titans defense is a bit underated, and a very physical bunch.

O-line needs to show up today big time.

Defense cant give up those big plays today, esp. those stupid mistake plays that they seem to give up a bunch. Tackle, and dont let CJ have his break out game today!

Let me also put on that i hope Dalton keeps do what he is doing, and dosnt press today, and throw into double coverage. We all know AJ will be seeing more double coverage from here on out, so Andy dont press it just go with the open man. Sometimes a punt is better then an INT!

Adam Jones warming up. Not surprised that he's going to play after hearing him talk on Friday.

Dosnt mean he is going to play, but if he does i just hope its not because its agaisnt the Titans. Alot more games left for him to play in that they will need him in, so just hope he is smart about this.

Adam Jones warming up. Not surprised that he's going to play after hearing him talk on Friday.

Dosnt mean he is going to play, but if he does i just hope its not because its agaisnt the Titans. Alot more games left for him to play in that they will need him in, so just hope he is smart about this.

Adam feels he MUST play against his former team. I hope he has a stellar day!

Well all 3 guys are inactive, so Rey, Gresham, and Jones are all not playing. My guess is to have them ready for next week, and i hope they are ready.

Gresham one still worries me alot, i know they won last week, but the Titans i think are a much better team, so hope Lee can come up big today.