Not piling on old Mike Brown

walzav29

Are you still trying to cover yourself up? I mean I have blatantly caught you in two lies. Do you not understand that given that premise, the lower you try to make me, only makes you lower? Personally unless you come out and admit telling lies to validate your posts, I could careless what you have to say about me, anyone else, or the weather. You could fall off the coast into the ocean for all I care, its people like you that make boards like this less fun and more stagnant. Who wants to discuss something with someone that is going to lie and manipulate conversations? In a court of law right now you would be as good as guilty no matter what you said from this point forward. Your credibility is in the lue so to speak. You could say the flag was red, white, and blue, yet you would still be shady and disingenuous. End of story....Print

Have you considered these statements untrue?

Some, perhaps.

For example, I've never believed your empty claim that ORG was as much a need for the Bengals as OLG and I doubt your new stats can support your opinion. Whether that makes you a liar or merely stupid isn't worth considering at length. As for the rest of what you wrote it's all speculation that can neither be proven or disproven.

As for what I wrote about Williams, yeah...in retrospect I wish I had taken the time to recheck the rankings instead of posting from memory. But that said, even your lower rankings support the things I was saying and make a mockery out of your claims about both Williams and Andre Smith. So for the most part I think I'm good with things where they are.

Nutshelled, while proving I had made a simple mistake you managed to prove how stupid you were about a much larger and more important point. So how's that working for ya'?

Have you considered these statements untrue?

Some, perhaps.

For example, I've never believed your empty claim that ORG was as much a need for the Bengals as OLG and I doubt your new stats can support your opinion. Whether that makes you a liar or merely stupid isn't worth considering at length. As for the rest of what you wrote it's all speculation that can neither be proven or disproven.

As for what I wrote about Williams, yeah...in retrospect I wish I had taken the time to recheck the rankings instead of posting from memory. But that said, even your lower rankings support the things I was saying and make a mockery out of your claims about both Williams and Andre Smith. So for the most part I think I'm good with things where they are.

Nutshelled, while proving I had made a simple mistake you managed to prove how stupid you were about a much larger and more important point. So how's that working for ya'?

Dude, just do it. It was not a simple mistake, in fact you tried to cover up your original lie with another lie, thinking I would go back and look up what you originally said. :lmao:

That was your biggest mistake, assuming I would go off memory and not look back at EXACTLY was your orginal statement. Of course once again you try to take out of context my statements of the position. I have said all along that LG is the primary need. The only reason I have looked at replacing Bobbie is because he is in the final year of his contract and I don't see the Bengals offering him more than a one year contract. Thus I doubt he'll be back. So in that situation unless the Bengals thing Boling can fill one of the OG spots, they are going to have to fill them in the draft or someway. Moving Smith down to RG where he is road grating blocking would be better served and his poor footwork can be taken away from the edge pass rushers, sounds like the best decision. So don't tell me I have bad mouthed Bobbie anywhere in this thread. He has helped anchor this line for a few years now. Facts are just facts and he probably won't be back next year.

Do you not understand that given that premise, the lower you try to make me, only makes you lower?

How could I make you lower than what you've proven yourself to be already?

After all, we're not having this conversation unless someone compliments me about something I've written, right? So how insecure are you that you can't ignore something like that? How stupid do YOU have to be to react by calling me a liar while also insulting other posters who also don't agree with the pablum you write? All while you endlessly pop off like a dink about how you have a right to your opinions regardless of if others believe you? Well, don't others have that same right?

Besides, it's an internet sports messageboard, and you may be the only one here who doesn't realize that in regards to NFL football all of us are interested observers, but none of us has any credibility.

I have said all along that LG is the primary need. The only reason I have looked at replacing Bobbie is because he is in the final year of his contract and I don't see the Bengals offering him more than a one year contract. Thus I doubt he'll be back.

Liar. You claimed ORG was almost as big a need as OLG due to Williams age and declining play. Now your own research proves Williams still ranks as one of the best ORGs in the entire NFL. And to put it politely, you don't know s**t about what kind of contract the Bengals will offer or what typoe he'd accept. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's playing on a short term deal right now. So why wouldn't he agree to another one?

Moving Smith down to RG where he is road grating blocking would be better served and his poor footwork can be taken away from the edge pass rushers, sounds like the best decision.

For the record, it's road grader, not road grater. And furthermore, we've already discussed how Smith is a far better pass blocker right now than a run blocker so you couldn't be more wrong about everything you just wrote. Not to mention the fact that Marvin Lewis has mocked the idea of moving Smith inside to ORG, and dinks like you think Marvin is in charge of everything.

Do you not understand that given that premise, the lower you try to make me, only makes you lower?

How could I make you lower than what you've proven yourself to be already?

After all, we're not having this conversation unless someone compliments me about something I've written, right? So how insecure are you that you can't ignore something like that? How stupid do YOU have to be to react by calling me a liar while also insulting other posters who also don't agree with the pablum you write? All while you endlessly pop off like a dink about how you have a right to your opinions regardless of if others believe you? Well, don't others have that same right?

Besides, it's an internet sports messageboard, and you may be the only one here who doesn't realize that in regards to NFL football all of us are interested observers, but none of us has any credibility.

Everyone has credibility until proven otherwise. That's part of the hallmark of America. It's the same as innocent until proven guilty. People deserve those rights. This all started when I originally corrected your assumption of how the Draft Mallett situations went down. After that, it has snow balled. I then went on to correct that fact that up until this year, you were not a Mike Brown supporter, but instead someone who would continue to advise others to quit wasting their time hating Mike Brown because things would never change. So now here we are, with a changed franchise, and all of a sudden you were right about Mike Brown all along? HUH? You can't take credit for saying Mike Brown knows what he is doing and has now built a solid foundation for the team to build upon, when just last year you were trying to talk people off ledges with the premise that if they want to continue to be a Bengals fan, they just need to accept Mike Brown as an incompetent owner.

I don't know what else to say, I gave you credit for saying that it was best to hold on to Palmer until the time was right, but you nor anyone else in this world knew that the Raiders would come knocking at the door with bundle of goodies that Brown couldn't turn down. They literally served it up on a silver platter. But if Palmer leads the Raiders to the playoff and knocks the Bengals out, will all still be as well? I still think it is a great deal and I am glad they made it, but it could happen. So I have proven you to have made false statements twice already, and I have plainly stated my point of view on the situation. A situation that neither of how the power to prove or disprove. So what's left? a few more hours of you listlessly calling me names while not bringing up a solid point of argument? Well have it! Cause its just hot air at this point.

I have said all along that LG is the primary need. The only reason I have looked at replacing Bobbie is because he is in the final year of his contract and I don't see the Bengals offering him more than a one year contract. Thus I doubt he'll be back.

Liar. You claimed ORG was almost as big a need as OLG due to Williams age and declining play. Now your own research proves Williams still ranks as one of the best ORGs in the entire NFL. And to put it politely, you don't know s**t about what kind of contract the Bengals will offer or what typoe he'd accept. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's playing on a short term deal right now. So why wouldn't he agree to another one?

Moving Smith down to RG where he is road grating blocking would be better served and his poor footwork can be taken away from the edge pass rushers, sounds like the best decision.

For the record, it's road grader, not road grater. And furthermore, we've already discussed how Smith is a far better pass blocker right now than a run blocker so you couldn't be more wrong about everything you just wrote. Not to mention the fact that Marvin Lewis has mocked the idea of moving Smith inside to ORG, and dinks like you think Marvin is in charge of everything.

Sir, if you are going to call me a liar, you should have some proof. If you want a good example of showing someone a liar, I can sure show you. As I have done it twice today. I have never said to get rid of Bobbie because of his declining play. Yes Bobbie is on the second year of a TWO year deal. In the NFL world there is a huge difference in a Two year and a one year deal. Given his age of 35 the Bengals are going to want to offer a one year deal when Bobbie is going to probably want a 2 year minimum deal and presume it is his last NFL contract.

As for Smith, even the telecasters in the game on Sunday pointed out Smith's poor foot work. Kirkendall also pointed out the same thing I have been saying for weeks about Smith trying to block in space. He is not a good tackle. There was play in particular in the 4th quarter where Scott run right side and Smith was in front of him. Three defenders stepped in front of Smith, somehow mysteriously, Smith ended up missing all three guys and turned around to watch them tackle Scott for a 7 yard gain. His ineptness cost the Bengals more yards and even a chance at a big play.

So what is the next thing you are going to try me on? I have a photographic memory, you wouldn't believe all the facts I have stored away in my brain.

Everyone has credibility until proven otherwise.

Fair enough. So what do guys like you do without it? How do you manage? And by that I'm wondering what you do besides calling everyone a liar or threatening to hold your breath until you turn blue.

I gave you credit for saying that it was best to hold on to Palmer until the time was right, but you nor anyone else in this world knew that the Raiders would come knocking at the door with bundle of goodies that Brown couldn't turn down. They literally served it up on a silver platter.

And how funny is it that the Raiders served things up on a silver platter, but guys like you were too stupid to show up for a free meal? I mean seriously, you do nothing but criticize even though Mike Brown made a fool out of you. And there's the rub because the guy you repeatedly claimed is the worst owner in all of sports just punked your dumbass. In fact, you could even say he made you look like the know-nothing fan you are, and always will be.

So what's left? a few more hours of you listlessly calling me names while not bringing up a solid point of argument?

Hours? Are you kidding me? Do you really think I'm just going to sit back and let someone as stupid as you seem to be repeatedly call me a liar and then forget what happened after a day or two?

This is the new normal.

Everyone has credibility until proven otherwise.

Fair enough. So what do guys like you do without it? How do you manage? And by that I'm wondering what you do besides calling everyone a liar or threatening to hold your breath until you turn blue.

I gave you credit for saying that it was best to hold on to Palmer until the time was right, but you nor anyone else in this world knew that the Raiders would come knocking at the door with bundle of goodies that Brown couldn't turn down. They literally served it up on a silver platter.

And how funny is it that the Raiders served things up on a silver platter, but guys like you were too stupid to show up for a free meal? I mean seriously, you do nothing but criticize even though Mike Brown made a fool out of you. And there's the rub because the guy you repeatedly claimed is the worst owner in all of sports just punked your dumbass. In fact, you could even say he made you look like the know-nothing fan you are, and always will be.

So what's left? a few more hours of you listlessly calling me names while not bringing up a solid point of argument?

Hours? Are you kidding me? Do you really think I'm just going to sit back and let someone as stupid as you seem to be repeatedly call me a liar and then forget what happened after a day or two?

This is the new normal.

thbilly3d.gif

"Mr. HaironFire, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!"

Yes Bobbie is on the second year of a TWO year deal.

Told ya'.

In the NFL world there is a huge difference in a Two year and a one year deal.

Only for those of you who struggle counting beyond the number one.

Given his age of 35 the Bengals are going to want to offer a one year deal when Bobbie is going to probably want a 2 year minimum deal and presume it is his last NFL contract.

That's what pinheads like you were saying two years ago.

As for Smith, even the telecasters in the game on Sunday pointed out Smith's poor foot work. Kirkendall also pointed out the same thing I have been saying for weeks about Smith trying to block in space.

Isn't it funny how often guys like you find yourself saying the very same things announcers say during the telecasts? Seriously, it's almost like you stole the things they say, then pretend you said them first, and then you use their remarks to support whatever you want people to believe you said first.

I have a photographic memory, you wouldn't believe all the facts I have stored away in my brain.

Bird pictures?

Once again you try to put words in my mouth that aren't true. Even two years ago I didn't say there was anything wrong with Bobbie. I am glad they signed him back because quite honestly he is the most physical guy on the line, and has been for years.

And on Smith, I have been pointing out his poor footwork for weeks. Not just this week, after the game. Try and peck and peck, but you are not going to catch me backtracking on things I have said, unless that is, I was proven wrong, and I'll admit that. You on the other hand won't admit you lied about something, instead you tried to lie again to cover it up. And even now when caught in two lies the best you can do is try to tear me down, which isn't happening. I stand behind what I say, and I tread lightly when making statements, as to make sure they are accurate. When I am unsure about a statement, I say so and will take correction when proven wrong.

Seriously, just give it up and say you lied and when backed into a corner you lied to try and cover it up. Then we can go about our normal business of me dissecting the Bengals, because that is how my mind is wired to think, and you of trying to live out you Hunter S. Thompson journey of drugs and posting in a Bengal's forum. It'll all be cool.

Once again you try to put words in my mouth that aren't true.

Sadly, the words wouldn't fit because your mouth was already filled with dicks.

And on Smith, I have been pointing out his poor footwork for weeks.

So have others. In fact, you sometimes remind me of an echo in the way you never say anything I haven't heard others say before.

I stand behind what I say, and I tread lightly when making statements, as to make sure they are accurate. When I am unsure about a statement, I say so and will take correction when proven wrong.

Just like the way you were dead wrong about EVERYTHING related to Carson Palmer, yet quickly admitted your mistake and wrote about how Mike Brown pulled the strings perfectly and deserves buttloads of credit for doing the things you wouldn't have.

Wait, you didn't do that. Instead, you bleated a bunch of crap about how you'rte still right about everything and only luck prevented Mike Brown from being just as stupid as you are. So doesn't that make you a liar?

Seriously, just give it up and say you lied and when backed into a corner you lied to try and cover it up.

I've already admitted a made a mistake. A mistake that even when corrected still makes a mockery out of the stupid things you've claimed. So besides abuse you've gotten all you're going to get out of me.

BTW, isn't your latest hissy fit just a simple overreation to you feeling backed into a corner by all of the stupid things you've said and the lies you've told about Mike Brown, a man who has repeatedly made you look like a chump?

I've never seen one person spew so many words without really making a point. I think the

"Sadly, the words wouldn't fit because your mouth was already filled with dicks"

Is a bit over the line. I would say it just a hint at how upset you are to getting called out by a so called 'Dink.' or whatever insult you want to insert.

I am sure there are plenty of people that will agree I have been in the minority in calling out Andre Smith and critiquing his play this season. So if it makes you feel better, you can think what you want about where you heard it first, but I know I was the first to mention it. In fact there was even a time when you agreed with me, saying he was a better blocker with a guy in his face than in space. Weird...

I gave Mike Brown credit for the Palmer situation and I even gave you credit for calling it. What I did say, it didn't take a rocket science to recognize what a good deal the Raiders were offering, and that they served up the deal on a platter.

So I really don't get what you are backing your argument on. Try as you may you are not going to discredit me. I give credit when credit is due. Mike Brown hasn't done a thing to discredit me, especially when I have history and the pundits on my side. When having the success that he has had this year, only moves him down from second worst, to fifth worst owner in the league.

Sorry it is taking so long to answer, but someone is trying to hack into my computer and my firewall is forcing me offline.

Good God! I take my wife out to dinner, get a couple drinks with some friends and I come back to this?

BB... seriously man. I've never had anything against you. Seriously. I haven't. I've disagreed with you a lot, and lately I've stopped reading your posts because they don't contain much useful content, but that is neither here nor there.

What you are doing right now... this is some new level s**t.

Claiming that everyone is ganging up on you? Insisting that a mistake is a lie? Whining that you're not one of the cool kids?

Just stop. I disagree with you. It appears that several of us do. Who cares? It's the internet. Does it matter? If you are interested in why some of us disagree with you... our reasons have been thoroughly detailed throughout many of these threads over the years. If you're not interested in our reasons, fine. Keep the opinion you have. You're not alone. If you just want to come here to pick fights with people, whatever. That can be your thing.

But please... please... whatever you choose to do... just have some dignity.

Good God! I take my wife out to dinner, get a couple drinks with some friends and I come back to this?

BB... seriously man. I've never had anything against you. Seriously. I haven't. I've disagreed with you a lot, and lately I've stopped reading your posts because they don't contain much useful content, but that is neither here nor there.

What you are doing right now... this is some new level s**t.

Claiming that everyone is ganging up on you? Insisting that a mistake is a lie? Whining that you're not one of the cool kids?

Just stop. I disagree with you. It appears that several of us do. Who cares? It's the internet. Does it matter? If you are interested in why some of us disagree with you... our reasons have been thoroughly detailed throughout many of these threads over the years. If you're not interested in our reasons, fine. Keep the opinion you have. You're not alone. If you just want to come here to pick fights with people, whatever. That can be your thing.

But please... please... whatever you choose to do... just have some dignity.

It wasn't a 'mistake.' If it was just a 'mistake' then he would have said as much the first time around and then corrected it. Instead he tried to cover up his first 'mistake' with a totally nonsensical remark. Which I later proved to be another 'mistake.' If you take the time to go read the original posts, then read the ones from today where I call him out on his 'mistake,' then you will understand. He actually lied three times today in fact. He said that after I asked for him to cite his sources he told me they were from a members only section of Football focus. Go back and read the original post and you will see that he in fact did not say that. He ignored the fact I asked for him to name his source.

What I don't get is when Hair calls someone out on something of this magnitude, you think he's being a cool guy and writing all kinds of great posts. Yet when the sides are turned on him, someone of my ilk is doing nothing but starting up trouble? What sense does that make? I'm actually more perturbed about his last comment in the other thread than anything as a whole. That is way beyond the lines of what is in the rules as acceptable in these forums. I have dignity, how can I lose it if I have done nothing wrong other than point out that HoF is a liar and won't fess up to his deeds. Nothing more, nothing less. And the longer he tries to discredit me the worse it makes HIM look. If others can't see him for what he is, then there is nothing I can do to help you. The only person here that needs to do anything is the man who has created the whole fiasco, and it isn't me.

I have no dignity, how can I lose it, I have done nothing wrong other than point out that HoF is a liar and won't fess up to his deeds. Nothing more, nothing less. And the longer he tries to discredit me the worse it makes HIM look. If others can't see him for what he is, then there is nothing I can do to help you.

Dude, seriously. I think you've lost it.

I don't intend to be a dick when I say this... but maybe you need a break. A couple weeks off?

Hell... after reading this thread's junior-high s**t, I think I may need another one.

I've never seen one person spew so many words without really making a point. I think the

"Sadly, the words wouldn't fit because your mouth was already filled with dicks"

Is a bit over the line. I would say it just a hint at how upset you are to getting called out by a so called 'Dink.' or whatever insult you want to insert.

Hilarious. The very same dink that has called me a liar about 40 or 50 times today is now giving me a lecture about where the line is to be drawn. Best, he does so while sniffing and crying about being insulted.

I am sure there are plenty of people that will agree I have been in the minority in calling out....

Also hilarious. I point out how bland and boilerplate your Mike Brown ravings are and you immediately point to an example where you wandered a few feet away from the crowd. (I normally don't like to brag but it's almost like I can see you jumping through the hoop I'm holding.)

I gave Mike Brown credit for the Palmer situation and I even gave you credit for calling it.

In the spirit of the festivities I'm tempted to call the above a borderline lie. Instead I choose to point out that while you were busy handing out credit to others you failed to acknowledge how utterly stupid your opinions were proven to be. Sure, you offered a weak "my bad" once or twice but you never stopped acting as if you were right all along. In fact, as the days passed you just got louder. And now THIS.

What am I supposed to do with you now? You're a f**king mess, and you're not even drunk. Just stupid.

What I did say, it didn't take a rocket science to recognize what a good deal the Raiders were offering, and that they served up the deal on a platter.

Who are you to lecture about rocket science? You're the guy who wouldn't have been offered the platter at all. You're the guy who missed out on the deal of the century. You're the guy who would have settled for peanuts. You're the guy who can't seem to realize it's time for you to shut up for awhile until people forget how stupid you've been.

Try as you may you are not going to discredit me.

In all honesty, I see myself more in a supporting role on this one.

Mike Brown hasn't done a thing to discredit me, especially when I have history and the pundits on my side.

I'm guessing the pundits you mentioned are the very same ones who tell you what to say. (Before anyone else!)

When having the success that he has had this year, only moves him down from second worst, to fifth worst owner in the league.

Wait what? Did you just made up a stat out of thin air?