Luck? For real?

I've watched him play in 3 games... and he impressed me more each time I watched. He's a joy to watch... and I hope he doesn't fall to Cleveland, because he's going to be a star.

Let's hope Clevelands draft position drops a few notches due to having secured wins w/i the AFC North down the stretch

• 5 weeks later...

Blackmon is just killing the secondary....wow he is good!

I wouldn't go that far.

On those two scoring drives he sure did, he accounts for both there points so far, and over a 100 yards. They were dead till he fired up the team, and then caught 2 TDs. He is going to be a good WR, im not sure if he is a diva or not, have not really followed him much.

Blackmon is just killing the secondary....wow he is good!

I wouldn't go that far.

On those two scoring drives he sure did, he accounts for both there points so far, and over a 100 yards. They were dead till he fired up the team, and then caught 2 TDs. He is going to be a good WR, im not sure if he is a diva or not, have not really followed him much.

The guy's a beast. Imagine him opposite Green in a Bengals uniform :P

I still like Alshon Jeffery better than Blackmon... but his fight on the field with Dennard probably is a big enough of a red flag to make sure that Blackmon is the first WR taken.

Even still... Jeffery was owning 1st round CB Alfonzo Dennard in that game with 148 yards a TD in the first half.

No doubt can you imagine if Jeffery actully had a QB that could throw to him, Garcia never did him any favors when he was in there. I like him as well not sure if this would make him fall, but he is still a 1st WR in my mind.

I still like Alshon Jeffery better than Blackmon... but his fight on the field with Dennard probably is a big enough of a red flag to make sure that Blackmon is the first WR taken.

Even still... Jeffery was owning 1st round CB Alfonzo Dennard in that game with 148 yards a TD in the first half.

No doubt can you imagine if Jeffery actully had a QB that could throw to him, Garcia never did him any favors when he was in there. I like him as well not sure if this would make him fall, but he is still a 1st WR in my mind.

How much it makes him fall is debatable, but it certainly doesn't help him. I'm guessing that if a team is having a hard time trying to decide between him and Blackmon... the fact that he was ejected in his last game will hurt him.

How much it makes him fall is debatable, but it certainly doesn't help him. I'm guessing that if a team is having a hard time trying to decide between him and Blackmon... the fact that he was ejected in his last game will hurt him.

I should have said 1st round, i do think Blackmon is the first WR off the boards. Heres the thing i think if Jeffery was on OKLA ST he would be just as good if not better then Blackmon, but because of the team he was on he dosnt have the numbers.