Bengals Ring of Honor

jjakq27

Well, I think this calls for a new ring. Let's call it...

The Ring of AWESOME

Reggie Myles

Kevin Kaesviharn

Ethan Kilmer

Herana-Daze "Indiana" Jones

Lamont "Dummy" Thompson

Lamont Thompson he has to go down as one of the biggest draft bust of all time for the Bengals too. The guy was a second round pick and got cut after one season. Oh yeah and Charles Fisher...woo the Bengals have had some second round doozies.

You need to add Corey Hall, Mark Roman, and Ifeanyi Ohalete. How could you leave him off this list?

Ron Dugans too. We might need multiple tiers in the Ring of Awesome...

You need to add Corey Hall, Mark Roman, and Ifeanyi Ohalete. How could you leave him off this list?

Dammit, every time I almost forget about OhellImtoast, somebody rips the bandaid back off. Thanks for that.

I won't have anybody dissin' Keanu Kaesvaharn. That guy had more than one game-icing interception. He wasn't great, but he held it down when forced to start by injury and suckage.

*Turns and glares and Ohalate*

In fact I think if Mack hadn't been such a dumbass gansta thug he might have been Dante Hall special.

well that, and the whole "parking his car in the middle of the Brent Spence Bridge and going to sleep right there" thing

That stuff doesn't even matter when he still accomplished more in his career than Reggie Myles did.