Bengals @ Seattle Pregame Chatter

HoosierCat

IF Whitehurst does start (and tbh I don't think he will) I believe he will go down quicker than another Seattleite - Tori Black !!

Our LB's will be relishing the prospect....bring it on!!

Just for interest, and to spice up the build up to the kick-off, here is what is being said on Seahawks websites:-

I DO NOT want to see another cluster f_ck like last week!! One bad call did cost us the game, but we should have never been in a situation like that. To me this game looks very simular to last weeks game as far as our opponent.

My oldest Son is going to his first Seahawk game this Sunday, and I can't wait to see the look on his face when he can't hear a darn thing i'm saying during the game.

Max Unger, Marshawn Lynch, and Zach Miller all missed last week's game and are going to play this week. T-Jack is a game time decision though.

In fact every single player on the injury report is listed as probable except for T-Jack.

"Seattle's rush defense, which is ranked first in the league with 3.1 yards per carry."

Lets not forget the offense was missing Miller and Unger too. The entire offense looked out of sync, maybe its because they had a let down off of the bye which seems weird, but it happened a lot under holmgren, maybe its because they had to replace four starters including one just before kick off, or maybe Whitehurst is just that bad. But now we're extremely thin at CB and the defense might start to struggle and that's been our strength.... Maybe we're back to Suck for Luck lol

next weeks game id put at a 50-50 chance (referring to the Bengals match)

........................................................come from nowhere to bite em in the ass!!!

and so we go back to Tori Black :lol:

All i know is hope they start faster with this 4 o'clock game then the denver game. They picked it up, but they started so flat. So coming off a bye i want to see this team prepared and start out fast.

I want to see Peerman running the ball today, he always seems to have great preseason and runs hard. So would like to see him get some touches today.

Defense needs to play like a top defense today, hope they come out fired up!

I've been flipping back and forth between all of the networks pre-game shows, and I'm astonished at all the love being shown to Dalton and the Bengals. Gave me so much wood I had to throw the wife back in bed and slip her the high hard one. :blush:

Now I'm sleepy. :P

Gresham pulled a hammy in practice Friday.

Tavaris Jackson is active for the Seahawks.

Well i hope Gresham is ok, and they are just holding him out for this game. Dalton loved throwing to Gresh, so hope this dosnt hurt him much.

Redzone just said that Jackson is starting and playing, so hope they are ready for him.

lol - Ravens get three PI calls in the endzone. 1st two were veryiffy. Cant have ravens lose two weeks in a row to bad teams.

All I know is every play in NFL has a flag being thrown. After every incomplete pass the whole world waits 5 seconds for a flag to fly in from who knows where.

Those calls were complete BS.

I agree TJ, this does look like a trap game BUT the biggest difference with these Bengals is their dedication to the details and doing things the right way, not their own way. Which results in more consistent play. The Bengals have more talent, better defense, and a better QB. They have to win these games, and I believe they will. It will be their 1st big win of the season.

28-10

With a win this week, we can finally start some playoff talk!

Pat myself on the back