bye week game thread

Stripes

Glad to see the Ravens lose a game, but especially a CONFERENCE game - conf record is kinda high on the tiebreaker order, as best I recall

I think this loss for the Ravens has to really shake them hard. This defeat compared to their win against the Steelers earlier this season tells me both of these teams can be beaten when a team comes together and sticks to it's game plan.

Kudos Jacksonville. You made everyone on the MNF staff look like an idiot for dismissing any chance for you to win this game.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this loss for the Ravens has to really shake them hard.

They still have a great defense but if you only score seven points a game you're going to lose a lot of games. Their O seems to be getting worse, not better, as the year goes on. Flacco looked terrible last night, though to be fair he's not exactly surrounded with top-flight talent.

Did the Ravens basically peak for the year with their victory over Pitt? We'll see.

Scobee = money. 12-7 jags thanks to that stupid onside kick. Should have kicked it deep.

Good to see that it's not just in Cincinnati that we have idiot coach's decision's. There was one on both sides tonight. The first was Del Rio challenging Flacco out of the end zone when it wasn't even close. The 2nd was on Harbaugh for not kicking it deep. Take advantage of the rules this year...

Scobee = money. 12-7 jags thanks to that stupid onside kick. Should have kicked it deep.

Good to see that it's not just in Cincinnati that we have idiot coach's decision's. There was one on both sides tonight. The first was Del Rio challenging Flacco out of the end zone when it wasn't even close. The 2nd was on Harbaugh for not kicking it deep. Take advantage of the rules this year...

They're really ripping Harbaugh over at the Ravens board for that poor decision.

They're really ripping Harbaugh over at the Ravens board for that poor decision.

As well they should.

Seems like the media (ESPN) has finally lost its hard on for Flacco. I wonder how long Colt McCoy's honeymoon will last in Cleveland? I recall a discussion in the preseason re:McCoy on ESPN was "Is he an elite QB"?