bye week game thread

Stripes

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think he has lost a step? or do you think he has lost some desire? Contract negotiation hang over?

I always look first to the offensive line with dropoffs this steep. Still, Johnson had a s**t load of carries the last two seasons so this isn't terribly shocking. He seems too young to fall off of the face of the Earth though.

Do you think he has lost a step? or do you think he has lost some desire? Contract negotiation hang over?

I always look first to the offensive line with dropoffs this steep. Still, Johnson had a s**t load of carries the last two seasons so this isn't terribly shocking. He seems too young to fall off of the face of the Earth though.

Do you think Kevin Mawai is the difference? I know I spelled his name wrong but I am too lazy to look it up! :lmao:

oh boy, look like i will hear all insults from my brother soon, as dolphins which havent win any games look like will win against broncos who have only 1 win which was against bengals.

dolphins is my 2nd fav team but because of this, i hope broncos do something and win this in end.

I really hope Seattle's offense is this terrible next week too.

From the looks of things the Bengals defense should dominate the Seahawks.

Come on now, those are words that should never come out of the mouth of a Bengals fan. You never expect anything to happen with the Bengals, you only hope that it does. They are the kings of playing to the talent of the other team.