Bengals Working Out Punters

HoosierCat

Per scout.com:

The Cincinnati Bengals worked out three punters, according to a league source. The Bengals brought in Jake Rogers, Robert Malone and Spencer Lanning.

Malone has previous stints with the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Rogers played collegiately at Cincinnati.

Lanning went undrafted out of South Carolina and was signed by the Chicago Bears.

Former Baltimore Ravens long snapper Patrick Scales was brought in to snap.

None of the players were signed, though.

Odd. I wonder if Huber tweaked something?

that is odd considering huber is 6th in the nfl in total punting and like 4th in the afc. his average is 44% with a net of 40% still top 10 in the whole nfl. he must have tweaked something, pissed off marv or marv thinks he needs a little competition.

since we may need a rb or lb. mikey is thinking he can get 2 for 1 plus punters come real cheap genius mikey! lol kidding!

that is odd considering huber is 6th in the nfl in total punting and like 4th in the afc. his average is 44% with a net of 40% still top 10 in the whole nfl. he must have tweaked something, pissed off marv or marv thinks he needs a little competition.

since we may need a rb or lb. mikey is thinking he can get 2 for 1 plus punters come real cheap genius mikey! lol kidding!

All joking aside, Steve Weatherford who played with the Jets and is now with the Giants is one hell of an athlete. It was said when he played for the Jets, he was the best all-around athlete on the entire team!

Odd. I wonder if Huber tweaked something?

I'd think that would have to be it. Although, with a Bye and having still another week and a half until they have to play a game, it may be more than just "tweak"....I like the job Huber has done. Hope it's nothing serious.

Has he done a Huber Duper job? Try saying that with a lisp 3 times fast. ^_^