The Big What If? (+ Jets@Ravens SNF thread)

Spor_tees

This game is almost making me scared of what that Ravens defense might do to Dalton and the Bengals offense.

:unsure:

It's exciting me for the opposite reason. The Bengals defense could make Flacco look miserable.

That's the way I see it. Opportunity knocks.

This game is almost making me scared of what that Ravens defense might do to Dalton and the Bengals offense.

It's exciting me for the opposite reason. The Bengals defense could make Flacco look miserable.

I'd agree with you guys more but as good as the Bengals defense has been, they haven't been causing turnovers enough nor scoring enough on the turnovers they do get. The Ravens defense not only takes the ball away from you, they demoralize you by scoring.

I'd agree with you guys more but as good as the Bengals defense has been, they haven't been causing turnovers enough nor scoring enough on the turnovers they do get. The Ravens defense not only takes the ball away from you, they demoralize you by scoring.

Personally at this point I don't fear any teams in our division. Out of the past four games against Baltimore, Cincinnati has won three times, and that was with a quitter at QB.

Well, yer both right. Flaccid looks like the 2nd most overrated QB* in the league. But I've worried for a while that Dalton might not survive the tough part of the sched unless that OL learns to pass block (lookin' at you, Fat Andre, you useless pile of blubber!).

*Dirty Sanchez has to be #1. But at least he has This to fall back on.

Bengals lost to Denver 22-24 in a game they had the chance to win, including a chance at a 53 yard FG that Marvin decided not to kick.

The next week the Bengals lost to the 49ers in a game they turned the ball over way too much.

This defense can keep this team in the game from week to week, it's all up to Dalton and the offense to score and win the games!

The NFL is full of these kinds of games. Buffalo could have lost a couple before yesterday too. We can't play those games. The only time I'll even consider a "shoulda won" is if a freak play or an obvious blown call decides it. The opening day Denver loss a couple years ago qualifies on the first one and the TB Buc loss of the Justin Smith fantom roughing the passer call sticks out at the other