Bills @ Bengals Game Thread

Scottishbengal

Hey Hair, just wanted to let you know they busted some guy in Lexington, KY today with nearly a TON of weed. You could do a whole lot a coping with that.

I think it's funny to think that there are still places in the world where a person can get busted over weed. And even funnier, that there are people who willingly live in those places.

points/laughs

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the sportees name better.....

I don't mind the tag of Ballbreaker, but it seems so misplaced. And I say that because I always felt the Sportee guy treated my balls with tender loving care.

You call those raisins balls? TJ told me you shoot nothing but dust out of them.

Right on cue Hoosier. Thanks for reinforcing my point.

Hey, I live only to serve.

Someone says something semi-complimentary about Mike Brown (using the standard that is consistently used against him) and fans rush to change the standard so they can continue to bash away.

Actually, I have a piece in mind for CJ on the subject of Mikey and the season so far that I might get around to tonight or tomorrow. All I'll say is that it likely wouldn't make the cut over at WDR.

The promised piece is here. Wrote it Monday but it got lost in the system.

A bit off topic, but I love the CincyJungle picture of Hoosier/BeerRun.

It's as if the photographer asked the subject to stare off into the distance while picturing a bright future. And then afterwards the image is printed in black and white to add gravitas and just a hint of artsy fartsy.

It's almost like seeing a Marshall Tucker Band album cover for the first time.

Right on cue Hoosier. Thanks for reinforcing my point.

Hey, I live only to serve.

Someone says something semi-complimentary about Mike Brown (using the standard that is consistently used against him) and fans rush to change the standard so they can continue to bash away.

Actually, I have a piece in mind for CJ on the subject of Mikey and the season so far that I might get around to tonight or tomorrow. All I'll say is that it likely wouldn't make the cut over at WDR.

The promised piece is here. Wrote it Monday but it got lost in the system.

Okay, you gave Mike a B- for the first quarter of the year. He earned a B+, but you must have taken points off for shoddy grill maintenance. You were right on about WDR's reaction to that B-. They'll probably do some sort of computer virus attack on CincyJungle when they find out you went above D-. Good article though, better than any of the weak gruel served up in the Dispatch.