• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there goes Andrew Luck.....Great Win though

Dude. Dalton came through today.

Defense came through in 2nd half

They both did.

Carson throws a pick 6, he's garbage, but the kid does it and it's OK?

He couldn't hit the side of a Barn in the 1st half.....we'll see what he takes out of this game...

I would like for him to prove me wrong....because that will mean he progresses....

They both did.

He couldn't hit the side of a Barn in the 1st half.....we'll see what he takes out of this game...

I would like for him to prove me wrong....because that will mean he progresses....

Kid's a rookie and threw a pick 6 after a receiver drops a pass, it bounces off his shoe and lands in the guys hand. I've seen one too many of Carson's pick 6s where he just made horrible decisions.

Dalton needs to work on getting his throws down. I think he would benefit greatly from a more aggressive approach to the running game in the 1st half. He doesn't need to throw the ball near 40 times a game.

They both did.

Lmao.

They both did.

He's a rookie Pimp. He's doing something Carson never did, playing in his 1st year. Mistakes will be made without a doubt but I feel this kid will work through them.

I remember Aaron Rodgers coming in behind Favre in Green Bay, and at first it wasn't all that good.

Things change.

Did that really just happen?

And is Pimp being a dick again?

And is Pimp really saying that ball that hit Caldwell in the hands, and then Caldwell drops it onto his ankles, and pops back into the air for a pick 6 is equivalent ton of Carson's?

Pimp, you are closing in on DontPushMe level of dumb.

C'mon Mem, i'm a LOOONG way from that......I mean, I'd like to become a Dalton fan, he just has to convince me......Truth of the matter is....I'm in the minority because I always supported Carson, and still miss the dude.....I know that sets me up for some bashing, but.....I expect it a bit.......

Rodney King wants to know if we can all get along.

First, a win's a win, even if it's as ugly as Hair's mom. Dalton was bad in the first half, but better in the second. More importantly, he moved the chains on the final drive, including a gutty run on 3rd down.

Also, it's important to remember that Dalton is the least prepared starting QB in modern NFL history - right? Add to that that his OC still thinks he's in Arena, his RT is a useless pile of blubber, and 2 of his 3 WRs make Todd Pinkston look like Jerry Rice.

Given all of the above, no way do I intend to judge Dalton harshly. Some of the other idiots I could do without, but not him.

dalton was the man in the 2nd half, 11-16 178yards 2 td's . they adjusted did a better job of mixing the run with the pass. keep the bills d off balance and our guys made some plays. leonard as always came thru with a couple big plays to get us in range. nug the man nailed game over! not a great start but finished the game strong and you have to love dalton's resiliency.

C'mon Mem, i'm a LOOONG way from that......I mean, I'd like to become a Dalton fan, he just has to convince me......Truth of the matter is....I'm in the minority because I always supported Carson, and still miss the dude.....I know that sets me up for some bashing, but.....I expect it a bit.......

Carson's f**kin' gone.

Because he f**kin' quit.

Move on.

The rookie, dealing with all the s**t cheeseland just covered, is 2-2. New day.

Rodney King wants to know if we can all get along.

First, a win's a win, even if it's as ugly as Hair's mom. Dalton was bad in the first half, but better in the second. More importantly, he moved the chains on the final drive, including a gutty run on 3rd down.

Also, it's important to remember that Dalton is the least prepared starting QB in modern NFL history - right? Add to that that his OC still thinks he's in Arena, his RT is a useless pile of blubber, and 2 of his 3 WRs make Todd Pinkston look like Jerry Rice.

Given all of the above, no way do I intend to judge Dalton harshly. Some of the other idiots I could do without, but not him.

Great points......

Carson's f**kin' gone.

Because he f**kin' quit.

Move on.

The rookie, dealing with all the s**t cheeseland just covered, is 2-2. New day.

I know, I know, It's just gonna take time.....I keep imagining in my head Carson throwing 65 yard bombs to AJ Green and it makes me sick.....