Sports Forum Index

Jaguars

Hi Bengals fans.

I recently made a website, http://www.sportsforumindex.com

I've indexed every active forum for every team Premier League to League Two, Every Scottish division, Serie A, Bundesliga 1 and 2, La Liga and Ligue 1.

I've also done all the NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS and NHL forums.

Only active forums have been indexed, to make it easy for you to find the forum of your team , or perhaps an upcoming team your due to play, to read pre/most match views etc.

Hopefully you find it a useful resource, cheers!

I didn't want to start a new thread for the following nugget/warning so I looked for a junk thread that might do. (Sorry Jaguar)

Anyways...

I just tried to open one of my favorites sites, CincyJungle.com, as I typically do once or twice a day. However, immediately after the title page loaded this afternoon I was confronted with a never before seen warning from my Spybot software informing me that CincyJungle was the "Host Site" for DSO Exploit, the very same virus that took weeks to remove from my computer a few months ago. So of course I immediately began a series of scans to find out if my computer had been returned to the ranks of the unclean. And of course it had been.

:angry:

FWIW

I didn't want to start a new thread for the following nugget/warning so I looked for a junk thread that might do. (Sorry Jaguar)

Anyways...

I just tried to open one of my favorites sites, CincyJungle.com, as I typically do once or twice a day. However, immediately after the title page loaded this afternoon I was confronted with a never before seen warning from my Spybot software informing me that CincyJungle was the "Host Site" for DSO Exploit, the very same virus that took weeks to remove from my computer a few months ago. So of course I immediately began a series of scans to find out if my computer had been returned to the ranks of the unclean. And of course it had been.

:angry:

FWIW

Thanks for the info.

Well that sucks, good thing i didnt go on today. If somebody knows if the site is fixed can they post it on here so i know its ok to back on the site?

Been on it all day long with no issues. From what I understand that stuff tends to come through the ads.

Maybe. After I closed the warning about CincyJungle being a "host site" for DSO Exploit a second warning box popped up listing a "fan post" as the sorce of the virus.

And FWIW I'm currently experiencing none of the performance problems that I had several months ago, probably because my I paid my computer guy to improve my firewall and upgrade all of my protective software. And it worked, obviously, as demonstrated by the previously unseen warnings given and automatic steps taken to isolate the virus.

Again, CincyJungle is one of my favorite sites and I'm truly bummed to find out it may have been the source of all of my recent problems. And the reason I'm most bummed isn't because of what happened months ago, but rather...because I simply can't go back to the site until my guy says it's safe to do so.

Where am I going to go to get my Kirk fix?