bye ced

membengal

The correct formula

Don't draft running backs high

Draft a hungry chip-on-his-shoulder guy in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th - for our system, this should be a power/bruiser type with good ball security who can catch the occasional screen and/or dump to the flat

Then draft offensive lineman with the 1st and 2nd round picks to block for this guy (and also protect Dalton better)

Shelf life on running backs in this day and age is limited.

Draft low and stay young at the RB position

The correct formula

Draft a hungry chip-on-his-shoulder guy in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th - for our system, this should be a power/bruiser type with good ball security who can catch the occasional screen and/or dump to the flat

Then draft offensive lineman with the 1st and 2nd round picks to block for this guy (and also protect Dalton better)

It's hard to tell about the staying power of a running back anymore. Chris Johnson was a late first round choice, and whether he is not trying his hardest because of his contract, or he is starting a decline is yet to be seen. From what we have seen lately the shelf life of a starting running back has dropped to about 4 quality years, versus about 7+ years for a good offensive lineman.

One thing for sure, drafting is not an exact science. (Understatement of the year)

The correct formula

....But I want Lamichael James,We have one of most talented young WR's,We have one of the most Talented young TE's why not get talented RB to add to the mix ^.^

“Mr. Henderson’s conclusion that the August 4, 2011 side letter agreement between the NFLPA and the NFL granted the NFL the right to discipline Cedric for conduct occurring during the lockout presents an opportunity for the NFLPA to establish that a different interpretation of the side letter is appropriate. Based on Mr. Henderson’s findings regarding the level of the discipline that is appropriate, but for Mr. Henderson’s interpretation of the August 4 side letter agreement, we are confident that Cedric would not have been suspended at all.”

[/i]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/18/bensons-fight-with-nflpa-isnt-over-yet/

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who doesn't like Ced gets their wish today, Ced out and Leonard and Bernard Scott will carry the load. I'm a huge Ced Benson fan, I think he gets the tough extra yards that most running backs don't. I think our offense will miss him, but hopefully the backups show well.

Anyone who doesn't like Ced gets their wish today, Ced out and Leonard and Bernard Scott will carry the load. I'm a huge Ced Benson fan, I think he gets the tough extra yards that most running backs don't. I think our offense will miss him, but hopefully the backups show well.

4th and Leonard. Nuff said.

The Seahags suck, so if missing Benson throws the game, we're in trouble anyway.