the simpson/collins large scale pot thing

membengal

Looks like Simpson will play today.. this whole thing is just weird.

I'm sure some of you guys saw the guys on ESPN that said doctors expressed concern with the Bengals pushing Jerome Simpson away to soon, so they are playing him. Who cares about his psyche, he should have thought about that before he decided to be Freeway Ricky Ross. I want to see how this plays out today because clearly Simpson will not be here next year so we should be playing Whalen as much as possible to get him on the same page as Dalton.

Whalen is playing but will be the slot guy for Shipley, and Caldwell will be outside for Simpson when he is not in there. Dont forget about Tate if he learned the offense he should be able to stretch the field pretty good.

I understand what you are saying, but Simpson was never found guilty yet, so i say use him if he is here, he is not starting but will be playing

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear this Hair:

Federal authorities in California vowed to shut down dozens of pot growing and sales operations in a major crackdown, saying the worst offenders are using the cover of medical marijuana to act as storefront drug dealers.

Sounds like Obama is dropping a stink bomb in your Utopia.

The actions were geared toward stopping a proliferation that has led to thousands of pot shops opening their doors across the state. The spread was fueled partly by the Obama administration's assurance two years ago that it did not plan to devote federal resources to countering marijuana outlets operating in compliance with state laws.

Sounds like they might be changing what it takes a person to qualify for using medical marijuana.

Yahoo Marijuana article

If the stuff Simpson got was high grade stuff, I wonder if he got it from a medical marijuana shop. In the article it says that there are lots of shops that are cheating the system and supplying outside California, could this have been one of those instances? Matbe this could be an out for Simpson to testify against whatever illegal shops he knows of in California.

So whats going on with this?>

Nothing unbelievably. It seems that a large shipment of weed that law enforcement intercepts is okay these days.

I'm totally confused. :wacko:

Being we can really use Simpson,Thank goodness

Yeah, he really put up some highlights today, eh?

I say: smoke 'em if ya got 'em, Jerome. You earned it. :grass:

I wonder what the Texans had to give up for Derrek Mason. If it was a late round draft pick, that would have been a good pick up for the Bengals for a couple of reasons. First he could have given them information about the Baltimore offense, and secondly he would have been a good veteran presence to take the place of Simpson when he leaves soon.

So whats going on with this?>

Nothing unbelievably. It seems that a large shipment of weed that law enforcement intercepts is okay these days.

I'm totally confused. :wacko:

C'mon Billy, Nate Newton got busted with 273 pounds of Weed, then got busted AGAIN a month later with another 175 pounds.....Basically arrested Twice in 5 weeks with over 388 pounds (more than his fat ass weighed) and ONLY got 30 months.....388 F*cking pounds man... Jerome had what? 8 pounds? He might get probation, but i don't think he'll do any time.

• 4 weeks later...

Goodell's inconsistency regarding fines is dumbfounding.

It's not inconsistent. He hammers teams he doesn't like, and babies franchises he likes.

He had video evidence of the Patriots cheating, and he destroyed it. Why? Because he loves Bob Kraft and he knew what it would do to not only the Pats, but the league, if everyone found out the Pats cheated at a Super Bowl.

He steered Michael Vick away from the Bengals, and hand fed him to Philly.

He claims to be impartial, but in that respect he's a lying bastard.

PS - the Patriots haven't won a playoff game since they had to stop filming other teams walk throughs and sideline signals.