the simpson/collins large scale pot thing

membengal

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spor_tees

Honestly I don't think it is going to make all that big of a difference unless he was supplying half the team with weed and they all go down too. This does open up the chances for them to draft Mah Man Michael Floyd in next years draft. The guy is a beast and would be awesome opposite Green.

Yeah let's replace a weed head with a drunk, great idea. Floyd needs some good veteren presence on whatever team he goes to and the Bengals are way to young to provide that for him. Floyd would seriously have to come with a ankle monitor for us to even consider drafting him.

Spor_tees

Honestly I don't think it is going to make all that big of a difference unless he was supplying half the team with weed and they all go down too. This does open up the chances for them to draft Mah Man Michael Floyd in next years draft. The guy is a beast and would be awesome opposite Green.

Yeah let's replace a weed head with a drunk, great idea. Floyd needs some good veteren presence on whatever team he goes to and the Bengals are way to young to provide that for him. Floyd would seriously have to come with an ankle bracelet for us to even consider drafting him.

Floyd took some pretty big steps coming back this year and he has some tough conditions to live by. As a senior, he is even living in the freshman dorms. Not athletes dorms, the incoming new freshman dorms.

The package was addressed to a fellow with the initials JS, albeit no one with the exact name lives at the address

Know anyone else with the initials JS who lives at that address?

Where is your buddy Grizzle or Agreen or whatever he is calling himself these days? He would know the true low down that he heard from the friend of a girlfriend's sister who dates the neighbor of a girl that jogs past Jerome Simpson's house twice a week.

Spor_tees

Yeah let's replace a weed head with a drunk, great idea. Floyd needs some good veteren presence on whatever team he goes to and the Bengals are way to young to provide that for him. Floyd would seriously have to come with an ankle bracelet for us to even consider drafting him.

Floyd took some pretty big steps coming back this year and he has some tough conditions to live by. As a senior, he is even living in the freshman dorms. Not athletes dorms, the incoming new freshman dorms.

He should have taken big steps to get back it was his third time, how many games did he miss for his third incidence? That scoundrel Brian Kelly was going to bring him back as long as he did not have anything come out public again, Floyd gives him his best chance to win this year. ESPN Radio host was laughing at that BS Kelly was kicking about the situation when it first went down, if he would have been a reserve player without the talent he would be playing at UC right now after three incidents. I hope the best for Floyd but just not on our team, to many of these guys have came back to bite us in the ass.

Spor_tees

He should have taken big steps to get back it was his third time, how many games did he miss for his third incidence? That scoundrel Brian Kelly was going to bring him back as long as he did not have anything come out public again, Floyd gives him his best chance to win this year. ESPN Radio host was laughing at that BS Kelly was kicking about the situation when it first went down, if he would have been a reserve player without the talent he would be playing at UC right now after three incidents. I hope the best for Floyd but just not on our team, to many of these guys have came back to bite us in the ass.

Are you serious? You act like he is some kind of thug or drug offender. His first two offenses were for underage drinking. He is a college student, I was a college student at Ohio State, several of you guys were college students, how many of us drank while underage in college? More than likely A LOT. So he got caught, President Bush's daughters got caught, and that was with Secret Service following them around.

Now the DUI, that's bad, and that has become a wake-up call for Floyd.

So Marvin is now saying that Collins is not involved so i wonder why everyone was putting him there?? This is all alittle confusing right now, alot of things dont make sense, but wow would have never know Simpson was this kind of guy!!

No wonder why Marvins team is always coming out so flat, and they start out slow! They all smoke up before game and come out relaxed, and they dont have a care in the world.

Spor_tees

Are you serious? You act like he is some kind of thug or drug offender. His first two offenses were for underage drinking. He is a college student, I was a college student at Ohio State, several of you guys were college students, how many of us drank while underage in college? More than likely A LOT. So he got caught, President Bush's daughters got caught, and that was with Secret Service following them around.

I wouldn't want us to draft the Bush daughters, either.

Prison time speculated in Bengals pot case

The investigation continues, with federal and state investigators sorting out who will prosecute the case and what charges will be filed - and against whom, Gregory said.

Since the drugs crossed multiple state lines, federal and felony charges are likely and there could be prison time, she said. Conspiracy charges also could come into play.

“These can be very serious charges,” Gregory said. “You are sending illegal drugs through the mail. Depending on the charges, I think at the very least there will be prison time.”

About 10 p.m. Wednesday, authorities made a “welfare check” on Simpson’s Mansion Place residence, according to the Kentucky State Police’s Dry Ridge post. Further details on the incident were not released early Thursday. The case will be addressed later Thursday by the Kenton County Prosecutor’s Office, police said.

Here's the part I don't get. With all the local pot grown in Kentucky of all places, why would OchoSmoko have it delivered from California? All he had to do was get into his car and drive to Clay County. Oh wait...probably not a lot of bruthas venture into 'the hills'.

FWIW...per PFT, per WLWT, Cheech no-showed practice today. He may be a little difficult to locate for Sunday's game.

Here's the part I don't get. With all the local pot grown in Kentucky of all places, why would OchoSmoko have it delivered from California?

In a word, quality.

Cheech in prison: "Man, I shoulda went for the cheap stuff."

I read the WLWT article, and it stated that authorities are trying to decide which jurisdiction is going to handle it. Due to the fact the feds were involved in the intercept in KY, it may well end up in the fed system. Be interesting to see.

Carson anyone? He lives in Cali too ya know.

haha, maybe he did? after all, the package was intercepted.

(sorry)

...hopefully we can keep simpson active as long as possible, or it's gonna be a long season for AJ. ultimately, the guy is a bum, on and off the field, so i don't have a problem with him bein dismissed. as we stand now, though, we need him to take some coverage off AJ and co.

Carson anyone? He lives in Cali too ya know.

haha, maybe he did? after all, the package was intercepted.

(sorry)

...hopefully we can keep simpson active as long as possible, or it's gonna be a long season for AJ. ultimately, the guy is a bum, on and off the field, so i don't have a problem with him bein dismissed. as we stand now, though, we need him to take some coverage off AJ and co.

It's odd, but I heard some of Simpson's customers...clients?...patrons?...called him, well, 7/11????