Sapp: Steelers Done

HoosierCat

So, Warren, tell us how you really feel.

On the episode debuting Wednesday night, Sapp said of the Steelers, via Michael McCarthy of USA Today: “I have three things: Old, slow, and it’s over.”

Sapp elaborated.

“James Harrison told us that he was 70-to-75 percent,” Sapp said. “It looked more like 40 percent to me if you are looking at the ballgame I was looking at. And Hines Ward, Mercedes Sapp can cover Hines Ward right now. You have to be kidding me. . . . Mercedes is my 13-year-old daughter. She will cover Hines Ward in a heartbeat. And Troy Polamalu, Ed Dickson runs this crossing route. Troy Polamalu is trying to grab him to have a pass interference and he can’t even get close enough to grab him. [it] looked like he was dragging a wagon behind him. Touchdown Baltimore. Pittsburgh Steelers done.”

Probably over-stated but I would love it if he's right.

Warren Sapp might get drummed out of the NFL media for bashing the Steelers.

Their coach said they take full responsibility for the way they played. Whatever that means. They've got an easy one this week, so they should right the ship. But their o-line is in trouble.

Tomlin will say something in a deep, authoritative voice, and he'll have a very meaningful look on his face when he says it. That should take care of things.