Dalton Probable for Denver

HoosierCat

Billy, it happened just ahead of the half, CBS dropped the ball on really covering it, and most of us were not listening to Lapham on the radio. When CBS finally got around to covering it, it was coming out of the half when they really focused on the hit where he came up holding his arm.

And I was either in the bathroom or pouring another Bourbon.

I just never caught it Aaron.

Well, given how CBS f**ked the dog on covering it, hard to fault you for that. It was easy to miss.

Billy, it happened just ahead of the half, CBS dropped the ball on really covering it, and most of us were not listening to Lapham on the radio. When CBS finally got around to covering it, it was coming out of the half when they really focused on the hit where he came up holding his arm.

And I was either in the bathroom or pouring another Bourbon.

I just never caught it Aaron.

Well, given how CBS f**ked the dog on covering it, hard to fault you for that. It was easy to miss.

Man I'm happy CBS switched coverage to the game out here in Arizona after Baltimore got finished decimating the Steelers. I don't know the next time I'll get to see the Bengals live.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuckckc....Hobson:

ยป Left tackle Andrew Whitworth left the locker room with his foot in a boot. He didn't seem too concerned.

NO INJURIES TO WHIT DAMNIT!!!!

This worries me alittle bit, not sure what happend because he did play the whole game even when they took the knee at the end of the game. You would figure if it was that bad that they would have taken him out for that series, so i hope its nothing

Also Hair, I hope you got your just deserts from your Brownie fan wife.

Let's just say that as I write this note every muscle in my body feels completely relaxed.

And for those of you who missed the hit on Dalton, my beloved wife very clearly did not, as demonstrated by her ugly little smack dance and classless chants of..."It's broken. It's broken. They broke his arm, it's broken."

Quite frankly, my beloved wife can at times be a terrible person who actually deserves many of the horribly filthy things I do to her.

Only thing said today so far is Andy is doing better then yesterday. I really hope this means he will be ready to play this week. Look nothing against Grad, but i was just more excited about this team growing with Dalton in there. From what i saw he was looking to have a pretty good game, if the o-line holds up and protects Dalton i think he will pretty good. So heres to a quick come back for Dalton.

Ok guys here one for you i was watching NFL network and that La Confora guy said about Dalton that there is a chance he will play this week. Then went on to say that Grad went in and won the game so that might have something to do if Dalton plays or not, because Dalton "was struggling" out there!! Um the last time i looked at the game Dalton looked pretty good and pretty comfortable when the line was blocking for him, am i missing something here???

Sounds like they are calling Dalton day to day with his forarm!!

Call me one depressed bengals fan if he can not go! Only real reason to watch the bengals this year was to see Dalton improve game after game, not watch Bruce Grad come in :(

I still think this game in Denver is going to be really tough with there pass rushers, but still want to see Dalton come in and do his thing whatever that might be.