Bengals @ Browns Game Thread

Scottishbengal

It's hard to tell from that picture but that blob of Browns players includes 12 players. Yes there were twelve Browns' defenders out there and none of them were racing off the field. Had the Bengals not snapped the ball quickly my guess is a TO would have been called from the Browns sideline.

This was a screwup on the Browns, totally. Glad to see the Bengals take advantage of it. It's also gratifying to hear all the moaning from clueless Browns fans

It's hard to tell from that picture but that blob of Browns players includes 12 players. Yes there were twelve Browns' defenders out there and none of them were racing off the field. Had the Bengals not snapped the ball quickly my guess is a TO would have been called from the Browns sideline.

This was a screwup on the Browns, totally. Glad to see the Bengals take advantage of it. It's also gratifying to hear all the moaning from clueless Browns fans

Yup - 12 men out there. No question. No flag though, so the refs still suck in my book.

That is an awesome picture. Only one Brown player has even started to jog. I wonder if Palmer would have kneeled the ball trying to get the penalty. :lmao: