Bengals @ Browns Game Thread

Scottishbengal

what do these so called experts know. Last year, big Ben was suspended for the first four games and the ex[ert said that they would probably go 0-4 or 2-2 at best. Well they kicked Butt. I'm so tired of hearing how the media and football analysis always write us off before the season even starts. They've wrote off the Colts becasue Manning is out. They wrote off the Jags becasue, ok I agree with that one. I just hope we pull off a miracle and just shock the world with this young team!! Who Day

Bye the way, I am now in Columbus, left Fort Knox Friday!! Took the wife out to breakfast and didn't see one Bengal fan. Brown fans everywhere!!

what do these so called experts know. Last year, big Ben was suspended for the first four games and the ex[ert said that they would probably go 0-4 or 2-2 at best. Well they kicked Butt. I'm so tired of hearing how the media and football analysis always write us off before the season even starts. They've wrote off the Colts becasue Manning is out. They wrote off the Jags becasue, ok I agree with that one. I just hope we pull off a miracle and just shock the world with this young team!! Who Day

Bye the way, I am now in Columbus, left Fort Knox Friday!! Took the wife out to breakfast and didn't see one Bengal fan. Brown fans everywhere!!

Yeah. Here in Columbus, the ratio is three Browns fan for every one Bengal fan. And the Bengal fans have become pretty sheepish since the Palmer thing.

Inactives per pft:

Bengals – G Otis Hudson, LB Dontay Moch, S Taylor Mays, CB Kelly Jennings, RB Cedric Peerman, WR Ryan Whalen, S Robert Sands

Browns – LB Titus Brown, CB Eric Haag, QB Thaddeus Lewis, WR Carlton Mitchell, OL Steve Vallos, T Tony Pashos (Oniel Cousins will start in his place), TE Jordan Cameron

Anyone have a stream yet?

supposed to be one here, we'll see if it shows up.

/>http://www.firstrowsports.com/watch/83339/1/watch-cleveland-brownsvs-cincinnati-bengals.html

if i find any more i'll toss them up here too.

more:

/>http://sportshunter.eu/sports/american-football.html

/>http://myp2p.cm/livesports.php

Here's a snapshot of my morning.

Coffee.

Coffee.

Coffee.

The wife wakes up. Bedheaded.

Struts through the house wearing her Brownie garb. Talking smack.

Of course I say nothing for awhile. Because life has taught me a few things. I'm a veteran husband, fully trained in the marital arts, and I'm not about to make a rookie mistake. No sir, I want a decent breakfast before returning hostile fire.

More smack.

Breakfast. (Little sausage patties!)

While I am eating the WifeOnFire begins to shake her Brownie jersey in my face.

I still say nothing, as she is pantless.

The wife delivers a rant about how Colt McCoy is about to go all Brian Sipe on my dumb ass. She points to her jersey and utters the name of Brian Sipe over and over again, a display that I firmly believe is unlikely to be repeated in any household in America besides mine.

Pantless or not, it's on.

I laughly inform my wife that she is the perfect poster child for all things Brownie as the jersey she is wearing, and has worn for years, is not Sipes, but rather....Bernie Kosar.

She qickly makes the face.

You know the one.

A straight up bet is discussed. No points. No concessions.

The wager?

I can't say.

After all, she is my wife.

But yeah, it's on.

win/win

Damn Hair, living with a Browns fan can't be a walk in the park. My dilemma is deciding which Bengals jersey to wear for the game. I only have two. A #85 Chad Johnson, and a #84 Houshmandzadeh.

Suggestions anyone?

Damn Hair, living with a Browns fan can't be a walk in the park. My dilemma is deciding which Bengals jersey to wear for the game. I only have two. A #85 Chad Johnson, and a #84 Houshmandzadeh.

Suggestions anyone?

I've benched my Palmer and Chad jerseys. Rocking the Odell Thurman 51 today.

Suggestions anyone?

I've benched my Palmer and Chad jerseys. Rocking the Odell Thurman 51 today.

Maybe I'll just wear my Bengals cap and call it good.