Holtz calls mark may a idoit!

cincy9275

the halftime show of the OSU AKRON game on espn. may's went on a long rant how osu was not beating the zips bad enough. Holtz looks at mays and says; half of ohio says god bless you, and the other half thinks you are a idiot! LFMAO!!! i almost fell out my chair is was so funny! i can't wait until holtz gets up 1 day and just punches mark in the face! that would be great!

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU9oBJrAmc0

then skips holtz takes a jab at may, i did not catch what mark said but it obviously struck a nerve with skip.

So while being interviewed after the game, Skip went out of his way to get a dig in at May while looking straight into the camera: “To Mark May, this serves you right.”

lol serves this douchebag right. how in the world he still works for the s**tty network of espn is amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

May is right; Ohio State has not looked good vs these early patsies on their schedule. If they'd even scheduled a team as tough as UC they'd get beat

yea osu is down this season , so teams better get their best shots in now . history has proven osu won't be down long. over a 100 years of playing football, over 800 wins and second highest win percentage in the ncaa history a 76% win loss ratio. second only to the sooners.

so jump on them haters, here's your chance. there wont be one next season.

May is right; Ohio State has not looked good vs these early patsies on their schedule. If they'd even scheduled a team as tough as UC they'd get beat

Toledo played Boise State very well in the first half last night. They (Toledo) have a very good team and may well be able to beat a team the caliber of UC.

OSU still has it's best RB and WR suspended, yet they are 2-0. Even with a noodle armed, 26 year old, 5th year senior starting for the first time.

If Mays would use the same logic when comparing other teams he wouldnt come off as such a douche bag. He thought the almost loss Auburn had against Utah State showed heart and desire. A similar thing happened to OSU with Toledo, but all it shows is they are not good.

Lou was right to point out Mays' lack of consistent thinking when dealing with Big Ten teams.