MADDEN 12 Roster

combatbengal

My son just boughtMadden 12 and showed me the Bengals roster. It's all dorked up! 85 is still on the team. Palmer is there.

What do you want from a video game? :blink:

I'm sure the rosters were finalized for the game prior to the Chad trade.

Just do an online roster update... and it'll fix everything (except maybe for Palmer).

My son just boughtMadden 12 and showed me the Bengals roster. It's all dorked up! 85 is still on the team. Palmer is there.

What do you want from a video game? :blink:

Lots of gratuitous violence and sex? Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to!

:lol:

I'm totally good with gratuitous violence and sex. :sure:

Just do an online roster update... and it'll fix everything (except maybe for Palmer).

How much accuracy should one expect when playing imaginary football with your thumbs?

The reason I ask is because I ripped it up last season using a team built around Bengal WR Antonio Bryant. Won the Super Bowl and everything. Even got to meet Barack Obama at the White House.

As fake experiences go mine seemd realistic enough.

And even better, no TO.

How much accuracy should one expect when playing imaginary football with your thumbs?

The reason I ask is because I ripped it up last season using a team built around Bengal WR Antonio Bryant. Won the Super Bowl and everything. Even got to meet Barack Obama at the White House.

As fake experiences go mine seemd realistic enough.

And even better, no TO.

Yeah... I won the Super Bowl too. But I cut Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson. I also created AJ Green and Andy Dalton.

Weirder still... I traded for Taylor Mays about a month before the Bengals did in real life.

So with that power in mind, any roster moves you'd like me to make before week 1?