Official 2011 Season Prediction Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you would have started this thread three week ago I would have given an answer without hesitation. Now, I'm pleasantly suprised to say I have no idea what this teams record will be.

That said, when it comes to making predictions I remain as fearless as I am stupid so I will not duck the question.

I say we're about to witness one of the rarest things in sports...a losing season that still manages to qualify as a feel good kinda thing.

5-11

If the running game clicks, special teams hold up their end, and the defense can keep playing stout, we could possibly see 8-8. If this young team gets rattled early, injuries take their toll, and confidence wanes, it could be 2-14.

If the running game clicks, special teams hold up their end, and the defense can keep playing stout, we could possibly see 8-8. If this young team gets rattled early, injuries take their toll, and confidence wanes, it could be 2-14.

...and if the chick in your signature becomes a Ben-gal cheerleader, the other teams can't focus while playing at PBS and the Bengals win every home game. Unfortunately the cheerleaders don't travel on the road so they lose every away game and finish with a record of 8-8.

Make it happen Cap'n.

...and if the chick in your signature becomes a Ben-gal cheerleader, the other teams can't focus while playing at PBS and the Bengals win every home game. Unfortunately the cheerleaders don't travel on the road so they lose every away game and finish with a record of 8-8.

Make it happen Cap'n.

S**t dude, if I could make anything happen it would be me motor boating those puppies. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt! :lol:

Make it happen Cap'n.

S**t dude, if I could make anything happen it would be me motor boating those puppies. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt! :lol:

But how is that going to help the Bengals win games this year? :huh:

Make it happen Cap'n.

They can motor boat them too? :P

I'm going to say 6-10. That may be a little much but remember Marvin went 8-8 in his first year and surprised us all. If they can win the opener and get through the early part of the season on a positive note, I think they can get to 6 wins.

Remember the difference between 6-10 and 10-6 is a handful of plays over the course of a year. Here's hoping we get a few breaks to go our way for a change.

At this point i dont care im just happy this team has a fresh start. It was getting old losing with the selfish players that were on this team. Seems to me like there alot of good guys in this locker room, guys with alot of heart and guys who want to win. So in my eyes its already a win :sure:

So im really not sure what to expect from this team, but im excited to watch them play. One nice thing this year is im not all worked up, if they come out winning and looking good ill be as happy as it comes, if they end up losing well ill still be here, but i just wont be as upset as i usually am. I just have to remember this is a young team there are going to be some good things, but also some really bad things.

the ravens, steelers and indy are the toughest teams we play. the rest are team we should be able to compete with.

we start with 2 on the road. these two games are huge. if we can win these it would add a lot of confidence and maybe help us win 8-9 games.

if we lose these 2 well we know the rest. probably are looking at 5-6 wins.

regardless i am looking forward to this season. hopeful the football gods will look upon us and grant us with a superbowl run! :sure: i can dream right? :lmao:

Make it happen Cap'n.

They can motor boat them too? :P

How about they only get to motor boat them when they win !!! I figure they're good for 5 wins each