my jukebox .......

Scottishbengal

Been down to the local bar - lots of beer and a free jukebox! :-

Garth Brooks, Simon & Garfunkel, Creedence Clearwater, Mamas & Papas, Carpenters, Lonely Island, Johnny Cash, RATM, Neil Diamond....the it got silly so I had to come home (6pints in my belly) and put on The Bus Station Loonies and Surfin' Turnips cd's and have a couple of very large drams!!

All in all a great early evening - it's 9:00pm and I'm oot m' face and loving life to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Garth Brooks, Simon & Garfunkel, Creedence Clearwater, Mamas & Papas, Carpenters, Lonely Island, Johnny Cash, RATM, Neil Diamond....the it got silly so I had to come home (6pints in my belly) and put on The Bus Station Loonies and Surfin' Turnips cd's and have a couple of very large drams!!

All in all a great early evening - it's 9:00pm and I'm oot m' face and loving life to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

PWI citation hereby issued. (Posting While Intoxicated).

What!?! No Gerry Raferty!?! Don't you Scots listen to one of your best countrymen?