How classic would this be?

kingwilly

The guy you cut to make room for Pryor is Jordan Palmer. Run-pee-cut.

Run Pee is gone regardless. You still need to cut another QB if TP is brought in and looking at this team, the last thing they need is another project. They've got enough of those as it is

I disagree strongly. The question isn't whether it's wise to fill the 3rd QB slot with a project, but which project player makes the most sense.

Whether we admit it or not hardly matters. This is a rebuilding team and as a result it's the perfect destination for all sorts of project players, including a boom or bust type like Taylor Mays or an athletic but inaccurate passer like Terrel Pryor.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run Pee is gone regardless. You still need to cut another QB if TP is brought in and looking at this team, the last thing they need is another project. They've got enough of those as it is

I disagree strongly. The question isn't whether it's wise to fill the 3rd QB slot with a project, but which project player makes the most sense.

Whether we admit it or not hardly matters. This is a rebuilding team and as a result it's the perfect destination for all sorts of project players, including a boom or bust type like Taylor Mays or an athletic but inaccurate passer like Terrel Pryor.

I'll admit, I'm against TP as a project because I don't think he projects as an NFL QB at all. I'm only interested in working on projects if I think there's a chance they'll eventually workout. Using TP to run the scout team does nothing for me.

I'll admit, I'm against TP as a project because I don't think he projects as an NFL QB at all. I'm only interested in working on projects if I think there's a chance they'll eventually workout. Using TP to run the scout team does nothing for me.

So you're good with the Bengals passing on Pryor. And so am I. But that said, I do want to see the 3rd QB slot churned until better depth is developed.

Or if you prefer, I want a project player worthy of being developed.

I couldn't put it any better myself. This is a year where the Bengals out to be very active on cut down day.

The only positive I see with keeping RunPee around is as a sacrificial lamb in case Big Bro decides to show up

I couldn't put it any better myself. This is a year where the Bengals out to be very active on cut down day.

The only positive I see with keeping RunPee around is as a sacrificial lamb in case Big Bro decides to show up

He's not showing up. EVER.