R.I.P. Bengalszone

blueridge

I just can't understand why Bengalszone isn't more enthusiastic about the Bengals' saavy free agent signings, I am with BlueRidge. I mean cmon, they clearly showed their impact tonight and will in the future.

I just don't understand this people, the Bengals' are so aweseome and just have had a 22 year run of bad luck and injuries, it happens.

You must have us confused with Geoff Hobson.

the whole entire internets. :cheers:

Internets? Why does everybody know of more than 1 Internet but me? Why the F*ck wasn't I told? And how many are there? Dammit!

FWIW, I was riffing on the remarks made by the late Sen. Ted Stevens, who once angrily yet hilariously compared the internets...(plural)...to a dumptruck or a group of tubes.

Frankly, I'd apologize for any confusion produced by my remarks if spreading confusion wasn't one of my primary goals in life. So instead of offering an apology I'll simply say you're welcome and move on.

FWIW, I was riffing on the remarks made by the late Sen. Ted Stevens, who once angrily yet hilariously compared the internets...(plural)...to a dumptruck or a group of tubes.

I would have bed a good sum of money you were referring to Bush's quote about filtering the internets... prompting an SNL sketch about getting rid of the "bad internets" while keeping the "good internets" because, "I think we can agree, there are just too many internets."

Good stuff.

I heard Al Gore decided the internet had lost a step, so he cut it. Now he introduced a whole new internet that he invented and kept in a safe in his basement because he was afraid Google would steal it.

The internet just got younger. Sure there will be growing pains, but we're set for the future at internet for a while.

PS - I made my own internet. It's made of wood because I wanted it to have a retro look. I had a lot of points on my Lowes points program, so I splurged and went with treated wood. Yes, my internet is laced with arsenic so bugs can't eat it.

PS - I made my own internet. It's made of wood because I wanted it to have a retro look. I had a lot of points on my Lowes points program, so I splurged and went with treated wood. Yes, my internet is laced with arsenic so bugs can't eat it.

Sh*t COB, you should have told me. I get a Military discount at Lowe's and could have gone in halves with you.

Good decision of the treated wood as well. Is it unfinished ?? Thinking stain ??

A nice mahogany internet with a glaze of polyurethane would top off the "retro" theme with an antique look that would work for you.

By the way, if there was ever a thread for the highjacking, this was it !!! Nice job guys.