Fantasy Football

Scottishbengal

Okay, here are some details on the Bengalszone League that is still accepting spots

The draft is Tue Sep 6 10:00am NZST, that's Monday Sept 5 6:00 PM EST for people that can't google. (I'm willing to change it if enough people need it changed, but if I can manage it on a Tuesday while I'm at work I reckon the rest of y'all can suck it up)

So if you're keen, and really you should be, cause almost any of you will be able to at least beat me (except maybe Billy :lmao: )

Head to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/signup

League ID#: 436817

League Name: Bengalszone League

Password: whodey

The rules are whatever the previous Bengalszone Fantasy rules were (I copied it from last years "Select" league) I will post the full details in the Fantasy Football

Full details are here League Announcement

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, here are some details on the Bengalszone League that is still accepting spots

The draft is Tue Sep 6 10:00am NZST, that's Monday Sept 5 6:00 PM EST for people that can't google. (I'm willing to change it if enough people need it changed, but if I can manage it on a Tuesday while I'm at work I reckon the rest of y'all can suck it up)

So if you're keen, and really you should be, cause almost any of you will be able to at least beat me (except maybe Billy :lmao: )

Head to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/signup

League ID#: 436817

League Name: Bengalszone League

Password: whodey

The rules are whatever the previous Bengalszone Fantasy rules were (I copied it from last years "Select" league) I will post the full details in the Fantasy Football

Full details are here League Announcement

I'm going to refrain from joining your league right now Kevin. I want to leave the opportunity open for other guys here. If things get tight here in the later stages I will jump into your league too.

Thanks for the push and help Billy, I dont know how much I can help, but let me know if I can do anything to help get this off the ground Kev and thanks agian for taking on the task!

Thanks for the push and help Billy,

I tend to like helping out people who have been here longer than me. There's still a few of you guys around here.

That being said, how 'bout some of you other guys getting off your duffs and join this second league!

It makes no difference to me, 4th 5th 1st 32th whenever - what are peoples preferences ?????

• 2 weeks later...

Do we have only 4 in these second league so far (including Billy)? Thanks

Do we have only 4 in these second league so far (including Billy)? Thanks

I'm not in yet 44. I can't see how many members are currently in it as I'm not a member. But for those who are in, Kevnz especially, you really need to keep bumping this thread to get the required number (preferably 12) registered. The draft time for this still open league guys is Monday Sept 5 6:00 PM EST. Get in while there's still spots open!

I'm in man. Hopefully it fills up. I like winning these leagues :-). Also I opened up leagues for the other fantasy games to play if you guys are interested. Not many signed up yet but that shouldchange soon.

The password for all games is nookie and all the games can be found here: http:// football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Pro-Pickem: Pick the winner, no spread. League ID: 26288

College Pick'em: League ID: 8512

Survival Football: Pick one winner each week. No spread. You can't use the same team twice. League ID: 10442

Salary Cap Football: build a roster with a salary cap. Lots of fun! League ID:2531

Thanks. Who dey!

Hey Kevnz - how's the second league filling up? I'd be willing to put a team into your league if you're struggling for numbers but will refrain at the moment to give other folk a chance a first, and so share the fantasy-love around a bit. If you end up needing another team PM me and i'll do the necessary.

There are 5 of 12 spots taken at the moment - 12 days until the current draft date. Billy and Scottish saying they will play if needed, so we at least need 5 more - if anyone wants to join, please do - still several spots left!

There are 5 of 12 spots taken at the moment - 12 days until the current draft date. Billy and Scottish saying they will play if needed, so we at least need 5 more - if anyone wants to join, please do - still several spots left!

Yeah what he said.

I would prefer Bengalszone members before I open it up to the rest of the world. But if by Monday it ain't looking up I reckon I'll put it out there for others.

I have two that can join. Good fantasy players if you're interested.

Very, and we still have room for more.

So, if anybody else thats playing in another league wants in come on and don't be shy.

I have two that can join. Good fantasy players if you're interested.

Very, and we still have room for more.

So, if anybody else thats playing in another league wants in come on and don't be shy.

What's the league status Kevin? Crunch time is upon us.

Okay, missed the first league, so I've setup another league
/>http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/bengalszone_2

password is whodey

League ID: 436817

I'm in Kevin. Two more players would round this league out to 12. C'mon guys. We just need two more!

Just looking quickly, Weaponized looks pretty solid... Everyone looks pretty good though, good luck all!

Just looking quickly, Weaponized looks pretty solid... Everyone looks pretty good though, good luck all!

I think Weaponized did the autopick!

really, i just looked at everyones top 5 or so and moved on, I did think everyone did pretty well though, no crazy stuff

really, i just looked at everyones top 5 or so and moved on, I did think everyone did pretty well though, no crazy stuff

I'm just saying he did really well without being present.

I'm just saying he did really well without being present.

Agreed!