Fantasy Football

Scottishbengal

Now that the season is back on track we can consider a Fantasy Football League (or two) as in previous seasons - any folks interested should perhaps throw their hats in the ring by using the Fantasy Football message thread :sure:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that the season is back on track we can consider a Fantasy Football League (or two) as in previous seasons - any folks interested should perhaps throw their hats in the ring by using the Fantasy Football message thread :sure:

I'll PM Desperate Derelict and see if he's going to get thing rolling fantasy football wise.

Just in case our former commish (Desperate) does not respond to my PM, would there be any other member here who would like to set up a fantasy football league?

I've done it before, but I'd like to see some new blood take the reins and ride with this one. I prefer Yahoo, but at this point if you're the man with the plan, set it up where you want.

It's been a few years since I set one up so I've stumbled and bumbled my way through a Yahoo league to set-up a single division for 12 teams.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/275649

League Name: Bengals League

League I/D: 275641

Password: WhoDey2011

Draft date set for 4th Sept @ 12:00BST (which is 6.00pm on the yankee clock)

I have put in many options for scoring, and players. If there's any glaringly obvious errors (or dislikes) then please PM me - I'll be away on hols as from tomorrow so i'll check back in a week or so time to see how things are shaping up and if there's any tweaking to be done. Cheers.

I Started A Yahoo Pickem Anybody Interested Leave Your Email Here with Quotes "PICKEM" So I Can Invite Ya ASAP, The Last 5yrs I Have Won This Contest and Am looking For Some competition !!!

Here's a safer idea jbengals1. How about we PM you with contact information. And FWIW I don't remember you winning last year. I believe it was some dude from Buffalo.

Sorry folks - try again - I've now amended the "publish" setting on the league in Yahoo......hopefully this will now work but any problems PM me and I'll get on it when I return from my holidays.

Cheers

Having the alloted 12 would be even better.

C'mon people. For as much time as people spend here on the site, this is surely workable.

I called in my brother Wisk/Jimmy and he has joined the league, but has some concerns about the league settings which I share. I Really don't care for drafting individual defensive players. I feel defensive teams is enough.

Scottish can we please go with default drafting and scoring in this league?