Reds vs. Brewers

ArmyBengal

Well, he got out of a jam in the first after looking VERY nervous.

He was the rookie of the year in 2003 I think and was a Cy Young contender early on in his career before needing surgery.

Many thought he might make the rotation after spring training, but he fell short. He's played solid at Louisville.

Rebuilding project.

2-1 Reds by the way...

I blame the Mgr Dusty.....Cordero blows the save (A G A I N) and gives up runs , everytime he goes out there. But D U S T Y keeps putting him in there...WTF!!! :frustrated:

I blame the Mgr Dusty.....Cordero blows the save (A G A I N) and gives up runs , everytime he goes out there. But D U S T Y keeps putting him in there...WTF!!! :frustrated:

Dusty put in his closer, and Cordero didn't do his job. This loss is not on Baker.

And again, Cordero gets himself in a jam and pays the price with 2 runs and a blown save.

People keep saying this isn't the norm for him, but it is.

Package him, one of our many first round catchers in the minors, and another player to the Mets for Reyes.

I know, won't happen...

Hard to blame Dusty when sending out your closer, the highest paid guy on the roster to get them through one inning.

F*CK YOU CORDERO !!!

Dusty put in his closer, and Cordero didn't do his job. This loss is not on Baker.

No, I blame Dusty for putting him in the game the night before with a 5 run lead. He needed that day to rest because of the 30 pitches he threw on Saturday. Dusty does not know how to manage pitchers. He's more concerned with managing egos.

Since this is a Brewers thread, I thought I would mention they made a move to bolster their bullpen by trading for K-Rod from the Mets.

I can't help but think that is not a good thing when considering the front end of that pitching staff. It was a nice trade for them.

It also makes me wonder how we can sit back and not make any moves outside of a minor leaguer being called up (I like the move though) and think we are going to be ok moving forward when the teams ahead of us are making strides now to push for the playoffs ?? I still think there are some creative things they could do with the roster and i'm kind of surprised because I think Jocketty usually does those things.

Oh well...