Reds vs. Orioles

ArmyBengal

Ok Os let's get them Bats going now!!

Jesus semi, don't you think both teams should be out of homers by now? ;)

I guess I was wrong. A two run dinger by Rolen makes it 10-5 Reds. There has been SEVEN homers in this game!!! :o

I'm loving that offensive explosion from the Reds, but they need to be more consistent.

Did anyone else notice that during the Reds inconsistent play another team playing more consistent passed them in the standings ??

That team ?? The f*cking Pirates...

Nice to see Chapman back doing what most think he's capable of doing most times taking the mound by striking out the side.

A couple pitches reached 101 on the gun and he seemed to have really good control. He just overpowered them.

GO REDS !!!

Did anyone else notice that during the Reds inconsistent play another team playing more consistent passed them in the standings ??

That team ?? The f*cking Pirates...

They haven't passed us yet. We're both tied at 3 games back of 1st. I will say the Pirates have surprised me though.

Well I had to go to Bowling Green today so I DVRed the game. So now I'm gonna set down and watch this Thang. Good Luck guys!!

Bittersweet wins for me, but glad to see the Os beat a good team. Now i hope the REDS can go to Tampa and kick some Rays ass.....Go REDS.. :sure:

Bittersweet wins for me, but glad to see the Os beat a good team. Now i hope the REDS can go to Tampa and kick some Rays ass.....Go REDS.. :sure:

Unfortunately the Reds are one of the most overrated teams in the NL and are painfully average. They are not good, though we like to think they have potential. The Orioles are also an average team better than their record but play in the best division in baseball.