good bye

Dimster28

i have to say this, i joined this forum a long time ago, this forum was one of best i found at that time, and enjoy people here. but sadly those people seems to be not around here anymore and only left is most morons "most, not all", i dont enjoy my time here anymore, i find a better bengals forum with better class people, more intelligent discussing, which i will go to from now and on.

i wish i can delete my account here but i cant, so i am going just said this, good bye.

i will still come here for next 3 days, so people who i do like can say good bye to me.

i have to say this, i join this forum long time ago, this forum was one of best i found at that time, and enjoy people here. but sadly those people seems to be not around here anymore and only left is most morons "most, not all", i dont enjoy my time here anymore, i find a better bengals forum with better class people, more intelligent discussing, which i will go to from now and on.

i wish i can delete my account here but i cant, so i am going just said this, good bye.

i will still come here for next 3 days, so people who i do like can say good bye to me.

C'mon Dimster. You've been here longer than I have, and we've all had some tough times. This time is yours and you need to let it go.

i have to say this, i join this forum long time ago, this forum was one of best i found at that time, and enjoy people here. but sadly those people seems to be not around here anymore and only left is most morons "most, not all", i dont enjoy my time here anymore, i find a better bengals forum with better class people, more intelligent discussing, which i will go to from now and on.

C'mon Dimster. You've been here longer than I have, and we've all had some tough times. This time is yours and you need to let it go.

yeah i know, but remember i did have this last year and 2 years ago as well, i did leave site for a while and come back few months later, i have enough now

reason i join this site at first place is to find news about bengals. this was well informed with everything. but for last 1 year. it was not. i have been going to that another forum for last 1 year and i get more info there way more than this forum.

and there is alot of personal attacks here, i dont like chad johnson, but i dont insult ppl who does. mods is losing control in this forum.

Dim, I will say that minus your last thread in which you called me an "assh*le", you have been a good poster here. When other people that didn't quite know you, wanted to give you sh*t for your typing skills not knowing your personal situation, members (including myself) have come to your defense. If you chose to leave this site because you think you can get better from another, than I say good luck and thanks for your time. If you want to leave because your feeling are hurt, I think you should adjust your thinking a bit.

Nothing has changed here on this forum in quite some time, but I feel the conversation is better than average and the "attacks" as you call them are mostly in good nature and understood amongst the group of posters here. Hell there isn't a day that goes by that someone isn't called an idiot, moron, or other name of choice, but no one just bails on the forum.

Again, I hope you stick around or at least check back in at another time, but if not, good luck to you.

What site are you going to Dim? I would like to check it out. Always looking for something new. Sorry to see you go, you have made some very interesting posts here. I do agree that the site has been trending down for a couple of years, but it is still the best I have found.

I have been to many forums and think most people check out others from time to time as well, so I can see how a board can have it's ups and downs in regards to the overall content as well as the individuals that frequent them. That being said, information you get from any forum is speculation at best and the things that are definitve can be had on any site you go to. Sure, other sites may have more posters, but what do they bring to the table ??

You say the mods have lost control ?? Being a mod, of course I take offense to that, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion. I think we do a great job of consolidating things so there aren't 100 Carson Palmer threads, managing the setup of the forum as a whole, and doing our best to keep things in check when it comes to trolls and other idiots coming to the board. Most of that, other members don't even know about. I could see where some of the posters rub each other the wrong way, but I see that more as being able to express yourself without concern about pissing someone off and getting banned for it.

In other words, we may have some challenging members on the forum, but I think that's what makes this place so interesting. It's not one big love fest with everyone sharing the same opinion, rarely offering a differing opinion from the mainstream line of thought. Hell, this place is filled with all kinds of non-mainstream thinking and to top that off, the members here are football intelligent enough that they make it sound pretty inside the box.

Again, I wouldn't tell someone they are stupid or anything else for wanting to leave, but I think if it's personal in nature, it's silly.

Hell, Gizzle has taken more verbal abuse than ANYONE on this board and he keeps coming back for more. Just saying is all...

• 2 months later...

good news, i'm back.

after getting know people better on other site, some of you guys who says this is best bengals forum out there are right. i am sorry for thinking there is something better.

tj, i didnt see your post until now, i didnt pull carson, i am always bengals fan for life, and i am back here ;),

that other forum i was in, full of personal attacks worst than this forum, example, people in there keep on saying 9ers, instead of 49ers or niners, which i know i never see in this forum once. so i asked why, and they all start to attack me, and keep on saying 9ers whenever they talk about 49ers on purpose with some hints thats it is toward me.

To me this is the best bengals forum, in fact its the only one i belong too, and have been for along time.

Too me there are no horrilbe posters on this board, everyone has there own opinons and they can stick to them.

Nobody has really gotten under my skin since the famous "Barbarian", he has been gone for quite sometime now, but some of the old timers on here might remember him :lmao:

Welcome back!

Nobody has really gotten under my skin since the famous "Barbarian", he has been gone for quite sometime now, but some of the old timers on here might remember him :lmao:

I wonder where he went?

I dont know i thought before he left he made a bet, and if lost he wasnt coming back anymore....and he lost. I just cant remember what that bet was. He was on another forum if i remember correctly, i think somebody on this site mentioned that.

I wonder where he went?

I dont know i thought before he left he made a bet, and if lost he wasnt coming back anymore....and he lost. I just cant remember what that bet was. He was on another forum if i remember correctly, i think somebody on this site mentioned that.

Actually he was banned. It happens.

I wonder where he went?

Actually he was banned. It happens.

LOL LOL well he deserved it.