Reds vs. Cardinals

ArmyBengal

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing the Cardinals is like playing the Steelers.

Also, can we stop the counting out of these perenially winning teams? Steelers were "supposed" to have a down year. Superbowl. Cardinals were "supposed" to finish behind the Reds and Brewers.

Riiiiight.

No chance. This team knows how to win. Right now they are my favorite to win the division.

I don't think anyone here expected the Cards to fall far. They're the biggest obstacle as always.

The Reds loaded the bases in the 7th with one out but failed to score. We're going into the bottom of the 9th down 5-4.

Yeah, I'm not talking about anyone on here. (We're all much more knowledgable than that :sure: ) I was talking about the general fan expectations.

Either way a great win! Much needed!

Hopefully they can continue to play like this vs. the Cards.

Big win last night against a team the Reds NEED to have success against this season.

I agree they are the team to beat in the division and I said prior to the start of the season that we can't lose game after game to the Cards in the hopes the Cubs beat them almost every time they play like last season. It's just not going to happen. If the Reds want to repeat as NL Central champs, they are going to have to take it upon themselves.

They did that last night.

what a game just watched the archive votto is a stud when its all said and done he comes up big.

if he isnt an automatic for all star game this year im gonna shoot the national league coach :P

Don't worry, Joey will be in the All Star game.

This team knows how to win. Right now they are my favorite to win the division.

I'd only agree with you if you're assuming they're going to address the bullpen. Unless they get a closer, I like our chances of beating them