Football Gameplan's Draft Grades Video - Bengals

EmDiggy

Not to nitpick, but you are shaky on the Dalton pick ?? The same Dalton the Seahawks considered at #25 overall ?? The same Dalton the Bengals tried to trade up into the bottom of the first to get, but ended up getting him with their pick in the 2nd, while not giving up any picks in the process ?? The same Dalton Gruden targeted from jump to run HIS style of the WCO ?? Then you aren't shaky about a 7th rounder ??

No mention of Boling in the 4th when he had a 2nd round grade on him ?? He was by and far the BPA and filled a need sitting there at the top of the 4th. Both high value AND fills a need should get far more credit. I like the Moch pick as well, but am curious how they are going to work him in the situation considering who is still on the roster. Do they get him more snaps at OLB with the glut at the DE position ?? Should be interesting to watch though.

I could live with someone saying a B+ or even a solid B should they want to devalue the late round picks, but you didn't. You liked them.

That being the case an A- should be a minimum.

Two each their own...

Thanks Gang!! I didn't say one bad thing about the picks.. the only shakiness I have about Dalton is his ability to throw during those winter months up there in Cincy..

I wasn't trying to be harsh in my response, so apology if it came across that way.

There are reasons to like and dislike just about any pick if you look hard enough.

I think it's cool you do that stuff anyway around !!!

Thanks Gang!! I didn't say one bad thing about the picks.. the only shakiness I have about Dalton is his ability to throw during those winter months up there in Cincy..

Hey, I liked the review. Tough grader, but I only gave 'em a "B" myself...

Props for featuring the old school 'BENGALS' helmet there at the end of the video! :sure: