Fans taking sides? and little opinion on 85

I dont come on here that much in the offseason, but when i do, its about this time of year. Personally I absolutely loved our first two picks. Its time for a changing of the guard here. The team with the current leaders of the last several years were not going to win much and it was clearly evident. AJ Green is the best receiver in this draft. People say he has Randy Moss like potential, but he can block and run routes. Randy cant do that. Andy Dalton was always a winner in college, he is a smart decision maker and an ultra competior. He is the QB with the leadership qualities this team soarly needs. Was Carson a good decision maker over the last few yrs?? The man threw 20 INT's this past season. ive watched almost every game over the 18 yrs and the man (Carson) cannot read a defense well at all the last 3 or 4 yrs. He lost it on his fastball and couldnt force the throws he used to. Andy is a fiery leader who wants to win, andy is the type of guy that will let you know when you have done well or will wanna bust you in the mouth if you F*ck up, as to Carson, seemed to be more quiet, not to mention he quit on us and his teammates. Dalton is the most ready for the NFL Qb that was in the draft in my eyes.

All that being said, ive been reading the draft topics and I get a sense that this is gonna turn into the Carson loyalists and the fans who want a new atmosphere. I for one want the change. (although I will miss 6 time pro bowler Chad Johnson/Ochocinco. Despite most fans disaporval, he has provided many positive memories, and holds almost all of the franchise receiver records. Hands down the franchises best receiver and possibly the best player, talent wise since Anthony Munoz.) There are fans that liked the pick of andy dalton, there are still fans out there that still think that Carson is right and support him on his decision. Those fans who think that are still the ones who think that generally believe that he should still be the QB for this team.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS: CARSON WASNT GOING TO TAKE US ANYWHERE. IT WAS QUITE APPARENT! EMBRACE ANDY GIVE HIM A CHANCE! SOMETIMES CHANGE IS GOOD AND WILL HAVE TO LET THINGS GO. DONT YOU WANT THIS TEAM TO WIN! I WOULD BET EVERYTING THAT I HAVE THAT BY YEAR TWO A STRONG MAJORITY OF YOU DOUBTERS WILL HAVE CHANGED YOUR MIND. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK WE SHOULD HAVE DRAFTED RYAN MALLETT I GOT NEWS FOR YOU TOO, THE GUY IS A KNUCKLE HEAD! HE REMINDS ME OF RYAN LEAF, AS FAR AS PERSONALITY. NOT FOR NOTHING, I'D RATHER HAVE THE GUY SETTLING DOWN THAN THE GUY WHO GOES OUT AND DRINKS AS MUCH AS I DO.

Have faith in Andy Dalton is all I gotta say. you may rip into me if you must (its a free country were all americans).

I am ready to move on CPalmer doesn't want to be here let's get a 2nd rd. pick for him...As for CJohnson I dk if he wants to be here or not, if he wants to play then play if not let's get a 4-5 rd pick and move on...

I am ready to move on

We all have to be. What we had wasn't working. To be truthful I thought the Bengals would be a powerful force in the league last year, and I was horribly wrong. It's time to re-shuffle the deck and play a different set of cards, and I like the ones we hold now.

I am ready to move on

We all have to be. What we had wasn't working. To be truthful I thought the Bengals would be a powerful force in the league last year, and I was horribly wrong. It's time to re-shuffle the deck and play a different set of cards, and I like the ones we hold now.

Billy I was in the same boat with you after winning the division the year b4, and adding T.O. I thought that was all we needed, this season was just painful to watch...

I am ready to move on

Billy I was in the same boat with you after winning the division the year b4, and adding T.O. I thought that was all we needed, this season was just painful to watch...

Yeah, the way the season played out, my friends abused me. I was believing that the team we had last yr would go deep into the playoffs. Never have I went from liking a player to hating one as fast as I did with Palmer.

There was a point, in the season, around thanksgiving vs the Jets where he would throw the ball right to the other team more than he would his own players. I want to see him get traded to someone on our schedule and have someone knock him out of the game. He lied about fans throwing garbage on his front lawn according to one neighbor.. cowardly move. he showed his timidness in the pocket when he'd drop back to pass, which would lead to underthrown balls and incompletions.. and he'd ruin good drives by turning the ball over.. There were guys open on the plays, he would just show horrible poise and decision making. Im ready to move on and go with a fresh start. You dont support one player you support the team.. and the team isnt clicking on all cylanders under no.9 anymore.

BTW.. THAT WAS AWESOME HOW THE FIRST FEW OF YOU TOOK A DUMP ON MY POST.. KUDOS.. YOU MUST BE CARSON SUPPORTERS!lol

BTW.. THAT WAS AWESOME HOW THE FIRST FEW OF YOU TOOK A DUMP ON MY POST.. KUDOS.. YOU MUST BE CARSON SUPPORTERS!lol

Shrug that s**t off brother. Post on any board and you're eventually gonna get dumped on by somebody.

No. It's not you, it's me.

I have this friend who does that voice, "The Most Interesting Man in the World", to the tee.

Annnnd....about 4-5 of us (me, Derek, HOF, Mem, Billy, Hoosier, more I haven't mentioned) have beaten the Palmer topic to a bloody, indistinguishable, mess from January to the beginning of March.

I just don't have it in me anymore.

No. It's not you, it's me.

I have this friend who does that voice, "The Most Interesting Man in the World", to the tee.

Annnnd....about 4-5 of us (me, Derek, HOF, Mem, Billy, Hoosier, more I haven't mentioned) have beaten the Palmer topic to a bloody, indistinguishable, mess from January to the beginning of March.

I just don't have it in me anymore.

No, its ok.. i have the dos equis shirt.. i didnt realize it til it was pointed out how i began the post.. I love these commercials anyway.

[media]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP0DaZBmwQI