3rd Round: Dontay Moch, OLB, Nevada

ArmyBengal

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD HE'S THE WORST PICK EVER HE SUCKS HE IS A GIRL WITH GIRL PARTS WHO DOES GIRL THINGS I WILL ALWAYS HATE HIM ON EVERY LEVEL AND AM SURE THIS IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF MIKE BROWN IN THE DRAFT ROOM OH MY GOD BEING A BENGALS FAN SUCKKKSSSSSS

Did I do that right? Just trying to get in the vibe. Pimp, a ruling?

I'll tell you what. I think most of the picks left on the board are uninspiring and especially on the O-Line grade more around 4-5 round. So they go with a little bit of risk and big potential. He's definitely the Joker on this team and I'm guessing this means MJ puts his hand down full time now.

248 pds., 4.45 forty time? Yikes. Hope he works out better than the rest of the recent LB picks.

Dhani replacement?

Billick said he was a "good 45 man roster guy." (i.e. not an immediate starter)

Not sure he is going to be a starter, but he could be that joker guy, play LB and DE. I think he played with his hands on the ground alot in college. I like the pick, he could help this pass rush

OH MY GOD HE'S THE WORST PICK EVER HE SUCKS HE IS A GIRL WITH GIRL PARTS WHO DOES GIRL THINGS I WILL ALWAYS HATE HIM ON EVERY LEVEL AND AM SURE THIS IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF MIKE BROWN IN THE DRAFT ROOM OH MY GOD BEING A BENGALS FAN SUCKKKSSSSSS

Did I do that right? Just trying to get in the vibe. Pimp, a ruling?

Impressive, VERY IMPRESSIVE !!!

I don't hate this pick, but he obviously wont play DE at 6'1" 245. If they have plans to play him at SAM and rush him some, I'm fine. If they were going to go LB though, I might have preferred Martez Wilson.

Marvin Loves his linebackers....Reyrey,Keith,Mucklroy and now MOOCH! have quite abit invested in to the position as a 4-3 team.

PS,I wouldn't blame this draft on mike brown doesn't seem like a mike brown draft it was we'd have Mallett...I think it was mike Brown not trading down but I think Green,Dalton & Moch are coach picks overall.

I don't hate this pick, but he obviously wont play DE at 6'1" 245. If they have plans to play him at SAM and rush him some, I'm fine. If they were going to go LB though, I might have preferred Martez Wilson.

Tell that to Robert Mathis and Dwight Freeney,Though I doubt we took him as a DE anyways but I'd say he's what Marvin has been wanting out of his SLB a Jamie Sharper someone who will specialize in blitzing...

I welcome it instead of a defensive End Because now Michael Johnson should be able to stick to keeeping his hand on the ground where him and Dunlap can tear it up.

My biggest problem is the VALUE of the pick.

Kind of hard to defend his graded value.

NFL Draft Scout has him rated a 3rd rounder, so the value's OK.

Yep value was for round 3, so this was a good place for him. He was known for his fire on the defense side of the ball, and his major leadership. Sounds good to me

I just made it home from work....immediately tuned in to find they were showing the 68th pick....hit rewind....watched the images flash past my eyes in a blur until I spotted the familiar Bengal logo....recognized Moch....and did an immediate fist pump.

Take that for whatever it's worth because as I write this I don't have a clue who else was available.

:blink: