4th Round Pre-Pick Thread

HoosierCat

I'm giving up on Oline this years draft,Paul Alexander can not develop 4th rounders and Later so it would just be a turn and burn...

I simply hope we look to upgrade it via Free Agenecy truthfully though I'd like to see Mathis return he was a solid LG for us and still wtf'd with Alexanders love for livings...he just loves bad players I guess he called the Dancing Bear the best Tackle in football.

I'm giving up on Oline this years draft,Paul Alexander can not develop 4th rounders and Later so it would just be a turn and burn...

I simply hope we look to upgrade it via Free Agenecy truthfully though I'd like to see Mathis return he was a solid LG for us and still wtf'd with Alexanders love for livings...he just loves bad players I guess he called the Dancing Bear the best Tackle in football.

Sorry Kaz Mathis said he dosnt want to come back to this team.

Mallett to the Patriots? Good Fit if he can keep his nose clean.

Sorry Kaz Mathis said he dosnt want to come back to this team.

I don't blame him and why would he? with a terrible Oline coach who rather start inferior crappy players...got one wish with Brat being fired hopefully next year Paul Alexander goes bye bye....

PS,Mike Brown please open your pocket book and sign some of these guys.

-Doug Free

-Jared Gaither

-Jammal Brown

-Matt Light

-Jermon Bushrod

-Carl Nicks

-Davin Joseph

-Harvey Dahl

-Ryan Kalil

PS,Mike Brown please open your pocket book and sign some of these guys.

-Doug Free

-Jared Gaither

-Jammal Brown

-Matt Light

-Jermon Bushrod

-Carl Nicks

-Davin Joseph

-Harvey Dahl

-Ryan Kalil

Or just one of them and save the rest for DeAngelo Williams.......Since there aren't any good RB's left in the draft

I'd love for Boling to fall to the 4th. If not, I'll take Marcus Cannon as B.Williams eventual replacement.

I like Boling, but I'd probably like him more if he went to a Different School. I REALLY like AJ Green and think he will be the exception, but to take 2 players from Georgia when The Bengals have had bad luck with so many (Odel, Pollack,Geathers, etc) is just too risky

***Note: Geno Atkins looks promising as a rotational guy, but it's too soon to tell

Pass on Marcus Cannon. I think he has some type of tumor or something abnormal in his lymph nodes. I do not know for sure but he might not be able to play this year. Sad story actually because he should of been an early round 2 pick.

Ten bucks we dont take Boling.

That is a sad story, im sure Dalton would have liked him :)