2(2) Denver Broncos Von Miller LB Texas A&M

3(3) Buffalo Bills Marcell Dareus DL Alabama

4(4) Cincinnati Bengals A.J. Green WR Georgia

5(5) Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson CB Louisiana State

6(6) Atlanta Falcons (from Cleveland Browns) Julio Jones WR Alabama

7(7) San Francisco 49ers Aldon Smith LB Missouri

8(8) Tennessee Titans Jake Locker QB Washington

9(9) Dallas Cowboys Tyron Smith OT Southern California

10(10) Jacksonville Jaguars (from Washington Redskins) Blaine Gabbert QB Missouri

11(11) Houston Texans J.J. Watt DL Wisconsin

12(12) Minnesota Vikings Christian Ponder QB Florida State

13(13) Detroit Lions Nick Fairley DT Auburn

14(14) St. Louis Rams Robert Quinn DE North Carolina

15(15) Miami Dolphins Mike Pouncey OG Florida

16(16) Washington Redskins (from Jacksonville Jaguars) Ryan Kerrigan DE Purdue

17(17) New England Patriots (from Oakland Raiders) Nate Solder OT Colorado

18(18) San Diego Chargers Corey Liuget DE Illinois

19(19) New York Giants Prince Amukamara CB Nebraska

20(20) Tampa Bay Buccaneers Adrian Clayborn DE Iowa

21(21) Cleveland Browns (from Kansas City Chiefs) Phil Taylor DL Baylor

22(22) Indianapolis Colts Anthony Castonzo OL Boston College

23(23) Philadelphia Eagles Danny Watkins OG Baylor

24(24) New Orleans Saints Cameron Jordan DE California

25(25) Seattle Seahawks James Carpenter OL Alabama

26(26) Baltimore Ravens BAL skipped pick and drafted 27th Jimmy Smith CB Colorado

27(27) Kansas City Chiefs (from Atlanta Falcons through Cleveland Browns) KC moved up to 26th when BAL skipped pick Jonathan Baldwin WR Pittsburgh

28(28) New Orleans Saints (from New England Patriots) Mark Ingram RB Alabama

29(29) Chicago Bears Gabe Carimi OT Wisconsin

30(30) New York Jets Derek Sherrod OL Mississippi State

31(31) Pittsburgh Steelers Cam Heyward DE Ohio State

32(32) Green Bay Packers Derek Sherrod OL Mississippi State

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is going on with the draft here!?! The 1st round gets completed, and I'm reduced to watching Sports Center coverage of the NBA playoffs for an hour!?!

Jesus Freaking Christ! I live out west, the 2nd round has yet to commence, and it's only 9:20 PM! I feel sorry for you bastards living in the Eastern Time Zone. This new draft format is really flawed. It was so much better when it started on Saturday. :angry:

Kaepernick he's our man !^_^

Or Daltton,Moore just not MALLEtT!

If we take Kapernick it proves we are the dumbest team in America.

Bite me the guy has as much Upside if not more then any QB In the draft,Is he the most ready? Nope but thats why you bring in a vet if you actually want to win now...

If we take Mallett or Dalton how are they going to help us win now over kaepernick? atleast with kaepernick i'm under the realization he's not ready and we still need a viable vet...

But if his upside is reached in 1-2 years? It would well be worth the wait...

Wow Fairly and Suh on the same line that is crazy. Nice pick up for the Lions

Agreed Lions Defense will be fearsome

I still think the Bengals are going to make a move for Kolb.

I don't mind it as much If it's for next years pick more so if we trade chad/carson...I still want my boi!

I will just give a f**k no to Kaepernick. Why would it make sense to draft a guy who is more flawed than Cam Newton and cant play for a few years...but this is the Bengals.

It would not be a huge shock to me if we pass on QB again and Dalton goes back to his original draft value(3). I would expect if Bowers is still there when we pick it will be him, since we base value over need.

I say if Dalton isnt there in 3, take a long hard look at Stanzi or Taylor. Boys are gamers.

I will just give a f**k no to Kaepernick. Why would it make sense to draft a guy who is more flawed than Cam Newton and cant play for a few years..

More flawed how?

-Does Colin have the character Concerns?

-Has anyone questioned his leadership or Desire?

-Does he have 1 year of D1 Experiace? wait he has 4 "cough" though it was in the WAC

-Did he come from a spread offense? Yes but so do plenty of QB's these days.

-His is career accuracy below 60? yes but so is Jake Lockers difference is Colin had 65% his senior season.

-Did he score low on Wonderlic? Nope he scored a 37

-He is flawless on short-medium Routes and his long ball could be improved but Scouts & Talking heads were also said to beleive with kaepernicks Velocity that he would have that best deep ball if it was worked on...

so seriously whur what are these flaws you speak of? because he didn't play in the sec? I have no problem with you not liking the guy I know plenty on this forum don't like him I don't like mallett myself...But I think him being the worst possible pick bengals could make is a load of horseshet...

defense defense defense. This team needs defense. I still like Bowers even with the knee concerns or a safety like Moore. Dalton wouldnt bother me as I think he will be a servicable nfl qb. I just think we need to build this d to be successful.

Yeah I guess I am warming to Bowers. Great value at 35. Going to be a real intresting day tommorow.

I'll rely on Bill Parcell's board which has Kaepernick as a late 3rd Prospect. The man is a genuis so I will take his word over everyone elses. If he is there at 66, yeah I might pull the trigger.

My biggest beef with Paea are his short arms, but I dont think that is a big enough flaw to keep him from being successfull. Can't go wrong with a saomoan.

Bowers knee issues must be serious.

Give me Mallet or Dalton. Looks like Dalton will be the pick.

Alot depends on Patriots Trading down and Screwing us...Then Bills also taking a QB....Man I HATE 2nd round being on day 2 >_<

I'll rely on Bill Parcell's board which has Kaepernick as a late 3rd Prospect. The man is a genuis so I will take his word over everyone elses. If he is there at 66, yeah I might pull the trigger.

I respect Pacells but he's not in football anymore he's even second guessing his own decesions when it comes to QB...Not only that but where did he have ponder rated mid 2nd? pretty sure he went 12th overall could be mistaken...If you feel kaepernick is worth a selection you don't want until the 3rd even if he has a 3rd round grade...Because after Mallett,Dalton & Kaepernick things start looking like Lefvour clones...But then again maybe they plan on targeting Kolb maybe they hope AJ Green Changes Carsons mind who knows...

Players that I'd like us to take in the 2nd.

1. DaQuan Bowers

2. Akeem Ayers

3. Ryan Williams

4. Marvin Austin

Maybe Houston, Stanzi, Dalton or that Center/Guard from Penn State in the third. That's right, I think Dalton would be a reach in the second. :sure:

hey need to get off this AJ Green selection to persuade Carson. Folks he is done. He is a lame quitter. He has his money. Time to move on.

I would rather try to make a move for Kolb than take any of these QB's with the exception of Stanzi.

I can support you just wanting the guy Whur I get that,It's like Mallett I don't have anything against him as player he's just not what I wanna see in the Bengals next QB.

Daquan Bowers

Would Be Pretty Crazy to get Steal in MJ in the Second Round year 1...Then Dunlap Year 2 Bowers Year 3 but Bowers Worries me more then Dunlap or MJ the guy was considered worthy of 1st selection now its round 2 and he's still not drafted thats pretty risky...

My top 5 players are

1.) Colin Kaepernick Der....

2.)Rahim Moore-Safeties on our team Reggie Nelson,Chris Crocker....so Yes we need another Safety im sure Roy Williams will get resigned but we need a young stud

3.)Stephen Paea -I love me some Samoan DT's,Call him Mini Ngata!

4.) Andy Dalton-He's a souless Ginger but we need a future at the position

5.)Orlando Franklin or Marcus Cannon we need Oline Paul Alexander can Coach SHET!

Players that I'd like us to take in the 2nd.

1. DaQuan Bowers

2. Akeem Ayers

3. Ryan Williams

4. Marvin Austin

Maybe Houston, Stanzi, Dalton or that Center/Guard from Penn State in the third. That's right, I think Dalton would be a reach in the second. :sure:

I actually like this a lot. They all fill needs.

Your right about Dalton, and I wonder if more teams around the NFL see that. There is always that player who rises up and then falls kind of like COlt McCoy.

Hey Anthony Munoz had bad knees and was incredibly risky. Pissed him off and turned out to work pretty well. Parcells even said he regrets to this day passing over him.

Where was munoz drafted? 3rd overall um not the same thing....You could talk about Patriots taking that Scrawny Kidd out of Michigan but then again they didn't feel he was worth a 5th round pick themselves...

Gimme Peaea. I wouldn't mind taking Tyrod Taylor then in the third.

Oh God no. I'd rather stick with Jordan Palmer.

Agreed. Not to mention Tyrod will probably be available later anyway.

Gimme Peaea. I wouldn't mind taking Tyrod Taylor then in the third.

Oh God no. I'd rather stick with Jordan Palmer.

Agreed. Not to mention Tyrod will probably be available later anyway.

Honestly I doubt he'll get drafted at all.

Gimme one of the following, more or less preferred in the order shown

Trade down

OL Franklin - Miami (FL)

DT Paea - Oregon

DE Bowers - Clemson

QB Dalton - TCU

I acknowlege Bowers injury situation but think a round 2 pick for this potential allstar represents sufficiently low enough risk.

Franklin is Bobbie's replacement. I think Bobbie gets social security benefits next year.

Paea just seems all around awesome

Dalton is perhaps a reach, but he does have 5 years experience and ran a highly potent offense. Just can't ignore it.