2nd Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

Just a weird first round, reaches everywhere and strange trades. Just bizarre. Bengals are doing well just by being sane.

Agreed. It will pay off tomorrow.

I've never seen another year where it was so important to stick to your board and take the BPA. When so many teams reach it dictates better talent slip and the Bengals should be perfectly positioned as long as they don't paint themselves into a box by limiting the positions they'll consider.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 20:

1(1) Carolina Panthers Cam Newton QB Auburn

2(2) Denver Broncos Von Miller LB Texas A&M

3(3) Buffalo Bills Marcell Dareus DL Alabama

4(4) Cincinnati Bengals A.J. Green WR Georgia

5(5) Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson CB Louisiana State

6(6) Atlanta Falcons (from Cleveland Browns) Julio Jones WR Alabama

7(7) San Francisco 49ers Aldon Smith LB Missouri

8(8) Tennessee Titans Jake Locker QB Washington

9(9) Dallas Cowboys Tyron Smith OT Southern California

10(10) Jacksonville Jaguars (from Washington Redskins) Blaine Gabbert QB Missouri

11(11) Houston Texans J.J. Watt DL Wisconsin

12(12) Minnesota Vikings Christian Ponder QB Florida State

13(13) Detroit Lions Nick Fairley DT Auburn

14(14) St. Louis Rams Robert Quinn DE North Carolina

15(15) Miami Dolphins Mike Pouncey OL Florida

16(16) Washington Redskins (from Jacksonville Jaguars) Ryan Kerrigan DE Purdue

17(17) New England Patriots (from Oakland Raiders) Nate Solder OT Colorado

18(18) San Diego Chargers Corey Liuget DT Illinois

19(19) New York Giants Prince Amukamara CB Nebraska

20(20) Tampa Bay Buccaneers Adrian Clayborn DE Iowa

If Andy Dalton is there (I doubt he will be) then he will be the pick. If not I would love to see Cameron Heyward fall to the Bengals.

However. My gut pick is Colin Kapernick will be the 2nd rd selection.

Mr.Heyward is on record with saying he wants to play for the Bengals. It was his dream and honor. I hope he rethinks that.

I still think the Bengals are going to make a move for Kolb.

Bowers keeps falling

Mike Lombardi has been saying for weeks that Bowers knee condition is likely to limit his career to just two or three seasons, and even then as a part-time role player. As a result Lombardi claims many NFL teams have now removed Bowers from their boards completely.

Bowers keeps falling

Mike Lombardi has been saying for weeks that Bowers knee condition is likely to limit his career to just two or three seasons, and even then as a part-time role player. As a result Lombardi claims many NFL teams have now removed Bowers from their boards completely.

He is a one contract player.

But hey weren't there the same concerns about a certain offensive tackle out of USC? I think he turned out pretty good.

Bngals dodge a bullet if they want a QB with a big Seattle reach.

Hobson says the Bengals probably take a QB, but who knows if Daulton falls or Kapernick

Hobson also said we'd pick Gabbert in the 1st

Bngals dodge a bullet if they want a QB with a big Seattle reach.

Hobson says the Bengals probably take a QB, but who knows if Daulton falls or Kapernick

Hobson also said we'd pick Gabbert in the 1st

Hobson makes me want to puke. There is no bigger hack on the entire planet! <_<

If the Bengals want any of the remaining QBs, by the value chart moving up from their second rounder would cost at most their fourth.

Thorton on twitter said that Marvin told Gruden they are trying to get back in. If he is telling the truth

Pardon me if I don't bet money on that happening.

If the Bengals want any of the remaining QBs, by the value chart moving up from their second rounder would cost at most their fourth.

Thorton on twitter said that Marvin told Gruden they are trying to get back in. If he is telling the truth

Thanks for the word.

Welcome to Cincinnati Andy Dalton. No teams left in the 1st round will take him.

Patriots and Bills pick before the Bengals in the 2nd. Neither team will take a QB as the Bills are comfortable with Fitzpatrick.

The only thing that might happen is someone trading with the Patriots or Bills into the 33rd or 34th slot.

Not sure its going to happen now unless GB wants to trade, but im sure its to late now. Not sure they will get there QB, im sure the Bills will take one next round

The Bills aren't high on any of the remaining QB's (according to what I've read). They'll likely go defense in the second round again.