1st Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

Just dont take Gabbert!!!! Any player who the bengals get at the #4 spot will have a huge impact, there are great players at the top of this draft.

Oh Ho...you just jinxed us. People are posting that Andy Dalton will go as high as 8 to the Titans, what are the odds of Mike Brown getting scared his guy won't be there in the second and taking Dalton at #4 because of the draft buzz...it is the idiodic thing to do so you can never rule it out.

I keep reading all this on Daulton, and then Trent Dilfer was saying he is his #1 QB, so what made him jump this high???? I have heard many people say the bengals will jump back in the end of the first rd to get there QB. If thats the case they better get more draft picks, there are way to many holes to be filled on this team. Should be a fun draft to watch though.

Fairley and/or trade-down (assuming Dareus doesn't fall to #4, which he won't I suppose). Find a WR in round 3.

Considering how often you've openly coveted quick twitch DE's like Dwight Freeny I'm a little suprised you're not banging the table for a guy like Robert Quinn.

Can live w/Dunlap and Johnson for now - want to replace Tank and put someone next to those 2. Offense is a lost cause, one player won't have nearly as much impact as it will on defense.

Less than an hour to start !!!

SH*T YEAH !!!

ANY player can bust and just because we draft them doesn't mean they are going to bust.

Really, for as much as I can respect opinion, that's just not very smart.

Take the highest rated player that presents value and covers a need.

There are more than one at #4 and I think I'm going to be happy anyway around.

JUST NO GABBERT !!!

IF Gabbert is the pick the gloves come off, just letting y'all know.

If Gabbert is the pick, I disappear for about 3 years (the span of Gabbert's NFL Career) then come back in 2014 when the Bengals are spending another 1st Rd pick on a QB

Wow. That's even stronger than my vow to make everyone's life miserable on this board if we draft him.

There will be a QB there at the top of the 2nd round if they just absolutely feel they have to have one.

Just sit and wait. If somehow there's not one, move the f*ck on and go get one in free agency.

Hell, Kyle Orton would be better than anything in this draft for a single season.