Indoor Practice Facility

JaxonFord87

Per the Bengals website, the Bengals are moving closer to getting a indoor facility. I'll believe it when I see it. The fact that it took them five years to get to this point tells me that it isn't getting done anytime in the near future.

Bengals.com Article

That is just Mike Brown scheming to get Carson to come back. Seriously, that's all I think it is.

And this is still a concern I can't bring myself to care about.

I'm sure the players would like it, but I'm really not concerned.

I'd much rather see money spent on a bigger, improved scouting department or God forbid, a GM.

It's not as if a bubble is going to put THIS team in the playoffs or make ANY free agent want to come here.

Yep, there it is. Bubble noise and like five different Santas and they'll hold it at an actual restaurant instead of under the bleachers. Mike Brown, your business acumen is limitless!

Doesn't matter that I know it's a facade, one mention and I've got serious bubble fever. Bring on the bubble! (or at least a rancorous debate regarding the merits of said bubble)

Doesn't matter that I know it's a facade, one mention and I've got serious bubble fever. Bring on the bubble! (or at least a rancorous debate regarding the merits of said bubble)

I'm always a willing participant, but I fear any truly rancorous debate of bubble related issues is impossible without our own beloved Hoosier. Because nobody, and I mean nobody, could wax more poetically about the merits of a multi-million dollar lawnmower storage facility than he could.

Sadly, my sources tell me that Hoosier is currently undergoing rehab somewhere in Oregon and won't be able to participate in any debates until given his medical clearance.

I was in the area today and got to take a picture from inside the bubble. Here's what I saw on the other side:

047_playing_with_bubble_boy.png

Honestly, I hope this does happen. It will help in free agency. If you know, it ever exists again.

Funnily enough I've just got back from inside the bubble myself, and this is what I saw

TitanicSinking2.gif

That is just Mike Brown scheming to get Carson to come back. Seriously, that's all I think it is.

You may be on to something. I just read wrote a rumor claiming the Bengals have tripled the budget for this years Christmas party.

So, $50 tripled = $150....Hell Yeah, Dollar menu catering and Pabst Blue Ribbon for everyone!!!!

Let's be honest here. An Indoor facility won't do sh*t for The Bengals. A couple of years ago they could have used it to woo some potential Free-Agents or keep the team practicing normally in the winter months. Let's face it though, bubble or not, no Legit Free Agent will sign with this Franchise until Mike Brown is gone,and it will be years (unless Carson comes back) before this team has anything to practice for in December.

Just being real.

Let's be honest here... no Legit Free Agent will sign with this Franchise until Mike Brown is gone,

I disagree with that. The Bengals have signed legitimate free agents in the past, and will continue to do so. The problem is, like all NFL fan bases, we expect free agents to come in here and be all-pro, then like everywhere else they turn out to be just another NFL foootball player.

That's funny. I thought the practice bubble was for the purpose of the team being able to efficiently practice in inclement weather. Or at least save the bus fare from PBS to Mason Soccer World. No?

The other majority of NFL and NCAA teams must be mistaken. Stupid fads. Reminds me of when teams started to use those facemask thingys. Football was just fine with leather helmets!

You may be on to something. I just read wrote a rumor claiming the Bengals have tripled the budget for this years Christmas party.

So, $50 tripled = $150....Hell Yeah, Dollar menu catering and Pabst Blue Ribbon for everyone!!!!

Rumor has it they also booked a band, the Jordan Palmer Five, to play live music. (The Google says they're a cover band but it doesn't say who they're imitating.)