got to brag a little about..........

semiotter

Hey guys what a start my Os are off to a great start. And its great to have Roberts back, i hope he can stay healthy cuz he is their main man. Also the pitchers have really suprised me. So keep it up Os ......

• 2 weeks later...

The AL East sure does look like an interesting division. I think Boston will resurge but TB probably not. Toronto's bullpen didn't look too sharp in Seattle. Let's hope the O's can hang in there

Not a good loss to the hated Yanks last night. Was that just a bad night for the O's pen or are you worried about it? Gregg's WHIP is about 2 and that's not good

Hey guys what a start my Os are off to a great start. And its great to have Roberts back, i hope he can stay healthy cuz he is their main man. Also the pitchers have really suprised me. So keep it up Os ......

I can say almost the same about my Tribe. Pitchers have been pitching way over expectations, and hitting has been crazy. Twelve hits tonight, and Justin Masterson has another great outing. Amazing considering he lost like eleven in a row in 2009. He's three and zero this year already. Go Tribe.

The O's and Indians are playing good ball.

Thankfully I don't hate either one of those teams, so I can continue to allow threads of this nature.

:cheers:

Be a good little Mod now ARMY....... :P

Just keeping you Reds fans updated on my 12-5 Tribe.

Justin Masterson is pitching against the Royals tonight. He's 3-0 with a 1.33 ERA, having pitched into the 7th inning in all 3 starts. If he pitches well again tonight, I'll start to believe. Masterson was 10-23 over the '09 and '10 seasons, so this is a little unexpected.

If any of you guys are ready to jump ship on the Reds and jump on the Indians bandwagon, you better hurry up, as it will likely drive off a cliff pretty soon. Fun while it lasts, though!

It's a long season COB, a long season.

Seriously though, I hope both teams play well through the season.

The Reds just have to much talent on this team to continue playing so poorly.

They will get two starting pitchers back from last season soon as well, so color me unconcerned at this point.

Yea, even though I'm an Indians fan, if I had to rate which team is likely to end up winning their division this year, I'd have to go with the Reds. In the meantime, it is amazing to be actually looking forward to watching baseball for once. You never know, but as you noted the long season tends to grind down the have-nots. Masterson must be pitching for a contract or something.

Baseball is funny in that I can root for teams my friends follow and hope they do well unless they play the Reds.

However when it comes to football and my friend is a Giants fan (or insert team of choice) I find myself rooting against them with every ounce of being I can muster. It gives me another reason to talk sh*t and give them hell when their team messes up. Baseball ?? Not so much...

Well, except for the Yankees and Redsox, who have ESPN sucking their d*ck day in and day out as if there are no other baseball teams in the country. I f*cking HATE those two teams.

Justin Masterson is pitching against the Royals tonight. He's 3-0 with a 1.33 ERA, having pitched into the 7th inning in all 3 starts. If he pitches well again tonight, I'll start to believe. Masterson was 10-23 over the '09 and '10 seasons, so this is a little unexpected.

If any of you guys are ready to jump ship on the Reds and jump on the Indians bandwagon, you better hurry up, as it will likely drive off a cliff pretty soon. Fun while it lasts, though!

Nice to see a local kid do well. Masterson grew up in Dayton, OH

Hey Cleveland spanked us a few games back and they really look good. They look like the young team when Manny and Sandy Jr and Omar v played for the tribe a few years back. I'm not saying they will have that success but the remind me of those days.