Mock Draft 3.0

#1. Panthers: Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri

#2. Broncos: Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama

#3. Browns: A.J. Green, WR, Georgia [TRADE] with BUF

#4. 49ers: Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU [TRADE] with CIN

#5. Cardinals: Von Miller, DE/OLB, Texas A&M

#6. Bills: Cam Newton, QB, Auburn [TRADE] with CLE

#7. Bengals: Julio Jones, WR, Alabama [TRADE] with SF

Bengals trade their #4 pick, Palmer + a 7th round pick for the 49ers #7 pick, 2nd pick, 3rd pick. Trade Chad to the Jets for their 3rd.

Re-sign Benson & J-Joe.

1. Julio Jones, WR, Alabama

Big physical WR and can be a big help in the run game.

2. Justin Houston, DE, Georgia

I see JH falling out of the first round with this being such a deep class of DE's this year.

2b. Stefen Wisniewski, C/G, Penn State

Replaces Cook right away.

3. Andy Dalton, QB, TCU

Dalton (IMO) is the best WCO QB in the draft this year.

3b. DeAndre McDaniel, SS, Clemson

Boom or bust.

3c. James Carpenter, OT/G, Alabama

Boom or bust.

4. Greg Little, WR, North Carolina

I know we selected Julio already but why not? Great value if he's here in round 4.

5. Nate Irving, ILB, North Carolina State

Depth at ILB.

6. Charlie Gantt, TE, Michigan State

Good blocker.

7. BPA

So you of the line of thought that thinks they will move DOWN 3 spots (This would net them a 3rd in reality) and giving up Palmer and a 7th round pick is only worth a 2nd round pick ?? Unless I read that wrong, i'm really in GREAT disagreement with that.

Other than that, I don't like Dalton at all and think he would bring nothing more than what we currently have. While I like the risky pick of Greg Little, if we take WR in the first, I don't see them bothering.

So you of the line of thought that thinks they will move DOWN 3 spots (This would net them a 3rd in reality) and giving up Palmer and a 7th round pick is only worth a 2nd round pick ?? Unless I read that wrong, i'm really in GREAT disagreement with that.

Other than that, I don't like Dalton at all and think he would bring nothing more than what we currently have. While I like the risky pick of Greg Little, if we take WR in the first, I don't see them bothering.

Thanks for replying. :) The reason of the 7th & Palmer is because I'm pretty sure you can only have up to 10 picks (so people have told me). My bad if thats false. So we had to give one up if we wanted to trade Chad for a draft pick too. And if I'm not mistaken, if this draft were to turn out this way then that would mean not only did we get rid of Chad. We probably won't re-sign Owens... So we're down 2 receivers. We did draft Caldwell & Simpson back in 08. So I wouldn't be surpised to see the same thing happen again this year. You could say we have bigger needs but I think I did a good job of doing that in my mock.

I wasn't trying to be a dick, so if it came across that way, I apologize.

That being said, if they are concerned about having to many draft picks, then something should be done to push them to the following year.

I'm just one of those guys that thinks Palmer is worth far more than a single 2nd or 3rd round pick. Some are willing to give him away.

I stand corrected as well in regards to drafting another WR. I had forgotten about the fact both Simpson and Caldwell are in their last seasons.

Don't worry brother, I'll throw some BS mock together again before the draft and you can return the shots !!! :sure:

I wasn't trying to be a dick, so if it came across that way, I apologize.

That being said, if they are concerned about having to many draft picks, then something should be done to push them to the following year.

I'm just one of those guys that thinks Palmer is worth far more than a single 2nd or 3rd round pick. Some are willing to give him away.

I stand corrected as well in regards to drafting another WR. I had forgotten about the fact both Simpson and Caldwell are in their last seasons.

Don't worry brother, I'll throw some BS mock together again before the draft and you can return the shots !!! :sure:

I think Palmer is worth a late first round pick at best. But do I think we'll get anything for him? No. He'll retire or he'll stay a Bengal. I just like to hope it'll happen. :rolleyes:

And I was not offended by the way. I like when people express their opinion. Without opinion there would be no point in a message board.

No Restriction at 10 picks. Both Philly and San Fran have 10 picks or more (San Fran has 12) in this draft.

/>http://www.gbnreport.com/picksbyteam.html

That being said, I love the creativity. I like Jones and putting together more picks is always good. I disagree with your selections but not the spirit of the draft.

No Restriction at 10 picks. Both Philly and San Fran have 10 picks or more (San Fran has 12) in this draft.

/>http://www.gbnreport.com/picksbyteam.html

That being said, I love the creativity. I like Jones and putting together more picks is always good. I disagree with your selections but not the spirit of the draft.

10 picks is the Madden rule. You can have as many as you need.