Happy Birthday ArmyBengal!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it as always.

I don't know how much you want your birthday to turn out the way mine did however. It goes like this...

My wife had her water break the day before my birthday and gave birth to ArmyBengal III.

The little dude weighed in at 6.11 despite being almost 5 weeks early. They predicted a 9 pounder had he gone to term.

Anyway, my wife and ArmyBengal III are doing very well.

I spent my birthday at the hospital with my wife and new son and it was quite possibly the best birthday I ever had. Being back home, I had some determined family bring some drinks and LaRosa's pizza up to the room to celebrate the day. It was a great day.

That being said Greg, i'm not sure that many people want to start over with a newborn at age 41.

I love it though !!!

Thanks again guys !!!

I don't know how much you want your birthday to turn out the way mine did however. It goes like this...

My wife had her water break the day before my birthday and gave birth to ArmyBengal III.

The little dude weighed in at 6.11 despite being almost 5 weeks early. They predicted a 9 pounder had he gone to term.

I spent my birthday at the hospital with my wife and new son and it was quite possibly the best birthday I ever had. Being back home, I had some determined family bring some drinks and LaRosa's pizza up to the room to celebrate the day. It was a great day.

That being said Greg, i'm not sure that many people want to start over with a newborn at age 41.

I love it though !!!

Thanks again guys !!!

Congrats Mark on your third kid! A few more and you can have your own squad. ^_^

I love it though !!!

Thanks again guys !!!

He will keep you going. I had my third at 40 right around the time you had your second.

Happy for you and yours. Congrats!!