Nick Lachey chimes in

jjakq27

Who the f**k is Nick Lachey?

You're kidding right?

No, I wasn't. Now, thanks to the google, I've been introduced to a new level of shame and humiliation.

Back when I was JoiseyCat I watch a fair amount of Knicks basketball. They got guys like Spike Lee and Jack Nicholson.

The Bengals? We got a guy who used to be in a boy band.

Worst. Franchise. Ever. :bag:

atleast ours was banging the very hot jessica simpson. what has spike done? a couple of very s**tty movies. as for jack he has not done anything worth a squat since the shining. really nick wins hands down.

Uh, A Few Good Men????

ok 2 decent movies, how about batman, mars attacks, and countless other very bad movies.

I could care less about what he thinks in regards to the Bengals.

Does he somehow think he's dropping knowledge on us we haven't heard a million times ??

Hey Nick, maybe if we stop drinking beer at the game, they will reduce the price as well.

No go dye your hair, put in some gel, and practice your dance moves in the mirror.

Just shut the f*ck up...

wow really? how is nick opinion less than any other fans? the guy is 110% correct and really said nothing different then the posters here do on a daily basis.

Yeah, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Maybe a tad overdone.

Then again, he was in a boy band !!! :lol:

i know army the whole boy band thing is a stumbling block. lol

You guys are horrible... so much hate! Who cares if he was in a boy band. He loves this city. He and his brother are good guys. Nick and Vanessa come out to the clubs often, they are really cool people. Nick is a HUGE Nati supporter. It's nice to hear him speak out about this pathetic organization. His brother Drew, tiny little fellow, plays indoor in one of the leagues.

And yes, he canceled his box tickets FYI.

ok 2 decent movies, how about batman, mars attacks, and countless other very bad movies.

Mars Attacks was a very good movie, I thought. Didn't know this guy was in it, though. Also, not too pertinent to anything, but George Clooney is supposedly a huge Bengals fan. That guy is pretty legitimate.

Mars Attacks was a very good movie, I thought. Didn't know this guy was in it, though.

Nick Lachey wasn't. Jack Nicholson was. Played multiple roles in a campy classic.

This thread sucks

Sorry......

:(:sadwalk::cry::no::bag::thumbsdown::offtopic::bye::crybaby:

Not your fault, it took on a life of its own I'm sure you didn't see coming.

I'm simply not a fan of the celebrity types that you never heard sh*t about and then when they decide to take issue with something, there are articles written about it and people are suppose to pay attention. I get the point of his suggestion, but us poor folk aren't shelling out the money he is to come see a game and I imagine it's not quite the hit when most die hards around here simply enjoy tailgating and the atmosphere of coming to a game.

I'll go to games this coming season knowing full and well that Mike Brown appreciates my blind devotion to my team, but that's just it, the Bengals are my team and I ENJOY going to the games. I look forward to taking my son to his first game this season, if there is a season and regardless of how well the team does, it will be an awesome memory I will have forever.

Stay home if you want to, I won't fault you for that either...

I am 40.

And I am still kinda stunned that a bunch of you don't know who Nick Lachey is. He came across my radar for the Jessica Simpson stuff. Whether you try to absent yourself from pop culture stuff or not, it was kinda hard to miss who he was during those years.

At any rate, I certainly don't begrudge anyone who is a fan speaking out about their frustrations.