Confirmed: Jay Gruden Hired

Kazkal

This was a topic of discussion yesterday morning on the local sports talk show. I really hope he stays around for a few years. It is refreshing to see the maturation process of Dalton and the rest of the offense. I would hate to see him go anywhere right now.

The Miami Dolphins need to hire Gruden as their head coach.

The Jacksonville Jaguars need to hire Gruden as their head coach.

He brings buzz and offensive imagination. He's won a Super Bowl ring and many other championships. He has Florida ties and knows how to coach young quarterbacks.

No, knuckleheads, I'm not talking about Jon Gruden.

/>http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-bianchi-jay-gruden-1021-20111020,0,6038413.column

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a topic of discussion yesterday morning on the local sports talk show. I really hope he stays around for a few years. It is refreshing to see the maturation process of Dalton and the rest of the offense. I would hate to see him go anywhere right now.

The Miami Dolphins need to hire Gruden as their head coach.

The Jacksonville Jaguars need to hire Gruden as their head coach.

He brings buzz and offensive imagination. He's won a Super Bowl ring and many other championships. He has Florida ties and knows how to coach young quarterbacks.

No, knuckleheads, I'm not talking about Jon Gruden.

/>http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-bianchi-jay-gruden-1021-20111020,0,6038413.column

That would suck, we'll probably already lose Zimmer and now Gruden is on the fast track to the head coaching hot list.

Nobody even knew about this Gruden before MB hired him and now he's headcoaching material in the NFL after 6 games? I don't buy it. Zimmer would be much more deserving and he hasn't come close to a head coaching job yet.