Drama Drama Drama... Early Mock

NJ29

1. AJ Green, WR, Georgia

Calvin Johnson / Larry Fitzgerald-esque type of dude that immediately gives us a dominant go to guy and hopefully sends Chad out the door.

1B. Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama, or Jake Locker, QB, Washington (Extra pick from a hypothetical / not happening Carson trade)

This won't happen, but if Ced leaves, I'd love to get Ingram, and Locker's probably the best QB available at the middle of the first.

2. Mike Pouncey, G, Florida

The left guard spot needs to be upgraded and Bobbie's old. Snag the best guard available, whoever that is.

3. DeAndre McDaniel, S, Clemson

I've been pimping the idea of drafting a safety high for about four years now. It still hasn't happened, and probably won't happen this year. Either way, a legitimate starter is a huge need in my opinion.

4. Andy Dalton, QB, TCU

Whether Carson's here or not, a replacement is going to be needed sooner or later. Dalton's got all kinds of intangibles, smarts, accuracy and mobility. I just have a good feeling about him, as opposed to most of the QBs available.

5. Steven Ridley, RB, LSU

A potential bell cow type in the event that Ced leaves. I expect him to take off either way. I really like guys like Jacquizz Rodgers and Dion Lewis here, but Ridley is the style of back that they'd need.

6. Jeff Maehl, WR, Oregon

7. Ryan McMahon, C, Florida State

1. AJ Green, WR, Georgia

Calvin Johnson / Larry Fitzgerald-esque type of dude that immediately gives us a dominant go to guy and hopefully sends Chad out the door.

Love it

1B. Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama, or Jake Locker, QB, Washington (Extra pick from a hypothetical / not happening Carson trade)

This won't happen, but if Ced leaves, I'd love to get Ingram, and Locker's probably the best QB available at the middle of the first.

I'd lean towards Locker myself and take a power back later

The left guard spot needs to be upgraded and Bobbie's old. Snag the best guard available, whoever that is.

Like it alot

I've been pimping the idea of drafting a safety high for about four years now. It still hasn't happened, and probably won't happen this year. Either way, a legitimate starter is a huge need in my opinion.

Like it

4. Andy Dalton, QB, TCU

Whether Carson's here or not, a replacement is going to be needed sooner or later. Dalton's got all kinds of intangibles, smarts, accuracy and mobility. I just have a good feeling about him, as opposed to most of the QBs available.

I'd like to see us grab Locker in the 1st but Dalton in rnd 4 would be a good pickup

A potential bell cow type in the event that Ced leaves. I expect him to take off either way. I really like guys like Jacquizz Rodgers and Dion Lewis here, but Ridley is the style of back that they'd need.

Support it

Yay a duck!I think Maehl could be solid steal later draft he won't be a 1# But I think Him,Green & shipley could be very solid corps.

Turn and burn,To bad we didn't have a real Oline coach..

1. AJ Green, WR, Georgia

Love it

I'd lean towards Locker myself and take a power back later

Like it alot

Like it

4. Andy Dalton, QB, TCU

I'd like to see us grab Locker in the 1st but Dalton in rnd 4 would be a good pickup

Support it

Yay a duck!I think Maehl could be solid steal later draft he won't be a 1# But I think Him,Green & shipley could be very solid corps.

Turn and burn,To bad we didn't have a real Oline coach..

Yeah man, I'd love to get some Ducks. I'd love to get Casey too but we have so many other needs that it'd be tough to pick him up.