Bengals staff @ Senior Bowl-merged

jjakq27

Yuck this North team offense looks like crap!!!!!!

Locker throws way high and gets his reciever killed LOL

I wouldn't at all mind picking up DeAndre McDaniel, the safety who killed him.

I've been bitching like crazy about drafting a legitimate safety starter high. Looks like it'll never happen.

Yea i like that saftey also. Saw that Ahmed Black wont be playing today that sucks i would have liked to see him play today!

Agreed, Black's one of my favorite safety prospects right now. If he's there in the third I would love to have him.

Black wont be a hard hitter, but his coverage skills are pretty good. So in a pinch he could probably play the nickle also thats why i like him. If he is there in the 3rd no doubt you have to grab him

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These QBs are not impressing me today at all. Stanzi didnt look all that great either.

So far the North offense is going nowhere

Brat's calling the plays right? :lol:

LOL either him or Zampese not sure, but im guessing Brat. The offense should be killing the defenses right now, and the North cant even move the ball i dont even think they have a first down

These QBs are not impressing me today at all. Stanzi didnt look all that great either.

So far the North offense is going nowhere

I heard Locker, Stanzi and Kaepernick are threatening to retire if selected by the Bengals.

They have nothing to worry about Bengals have superb coaching staff and in no way is it their fault for the crappy offense.So it's doubtful they'll want anyone from the north teams offense :|

Do not like Locker, only QB i like so far here is Colin K, i liked how he moved in the pocket. Other then that i dont like these QB

I like Kaepernick. He is a gamer and that can make up for some of his shortcomings. Has anyone seen any projections on what round he could go in?

As for Vonn Miller, just don't go to anyone in our division please, unless he's coming here which I doubt.

Do not like Locker, only QB i like so far here is Colin K, i liked how he moved in the pocket. Other then that i dont like these QB

I like Kaepernick. He is a gamer and that can make up for some of his shortcomings. Has anyone seen any projections on what round he could go in?

As for Vonn Miller, just don't go to anyone in our division please, unless he's coming here which I doubt.

I dont know what round but they are saying that Kaepernick is shooting up the boards, so i say if the Bengals are going to take him it might have to be in the 2nd round.

I doubt the Bengals will take Von Miller, but wow he will be a game changer, he is amazing. He is better then any LB on the bengals staff so it wouldnt make me too mad if they did take him.

I dont know what round but they are saying that Kaepernick is shooting up the boards, so i say if the Bengals are going to take him it might have to be in the 2nd round.

I doubt the Bengals will take Von Miller, but wow he will be a game changer, he is amazing. He is better then any LB on the bengals staff so it wouldnt make me too mad if they did take him.

Yeah early second would be OK with me. As for Miller, I say take him if he's the best defensive player out there. Look at Clay Matthews. We took Chubby when we could have had him. I don't believe in the theory that a team over paid or reached or we a;ready got someone there. I like to look at the sum of all picks in a draft year and see who is starting and who is an impact player a year or two after the draft. Taking big Andre over a bunch of others didn't work out so far did it.