81 Julius Thomas TE Portland State

7 Brandyn Thompson CB Boise State

16 Scott Tolzien QB Wisconsin

17 Winston Venable OLB Boise State

8 Ryan Whalen WR Stanford

9 Nate Williams SS Washington

51 Zachary Williams OG Washington State

98 Ryan Winterswke DE Boise S

Wouldnt mind getting Marvin Austin in the later rounds, good be a good rotation guy for the DT.

Last year he was being considered a mid first rounder and then he had all the character and agent concerns that will cause many teams to overlook him and he will probably drop as a result. How far remains to be seen, but I think it would be hard to complain if he could be had in the later rounds. Although I wouldn't want him as the "be all and end all" of DT's drafted for us either...

Wouldnt mind getting Marvin Austin in the later rounds, good be a good rotation guy for the DT.

Last year he was being considered a mid first rounder and then he had all the character and agent concerns that will cause many teams to overlook him and he will probably drop as a result. How far remains to be seen, but I think it would be hard to complain if he could be had in the later rounds. Although I wouldn't want him as the "be all and end all" of DT's drafted for us either...

Im hoping on Fairly in RD1, but not sure he will be there!!! I watched some of the East West game and he looked pretty good. Not sure how far he will drop either, but wouldnt mind them taking a look at him

Im hoping on Fairly in RD1, but not sure he will be there!!! I watched some of the East West game and he looked pretty good. Not sure how far he will drop either, but wouldnt mind them taking a look at him

Not unless he pulls a Tits Smith between now and the combine, which ain't happening.

I've looked at a handful of mock drafts from various sources, and all of them have Fairley gone by the time the Bengals pick. Not only that - every single on has him going first to Carolina. Now, a lot can happen between now and April (and I'm sure there's somebody out there with a mock that differs), but it's a longshot for him to be there at 2, forget 4.

Your best shot at Fairley is dropping him a roofie and getting some pictures of him, a quantity of drugs that would make Cheech and Chong blush, and a Thai tranny hooker.

Agree that Fairley isn't going to be there at #4.

The only way it happens is if Carolina decides to go with AJ Green, Denver takes Peterson, and the Bills decide to reach for a QB.

I don't think that's completely out of the rhelm of possibility, but I think it's a stretch and not something to count on.

If the Bengals can't trade down, I would place a large amount of money AJ Green is the pick at #4.

I can't say as the pick would bother me and when it's all said and done, no one really knows how any of these players will do.

Agree that Fairley isn't going to be there at #4.

The only way it happens is if Carolina decides to go with AJ Green, Denver takes Peterson, and the Bills decide to reach for a QB.

I don't think that's completely out of the rhelm of possibility, but I think it's a stretch and not something to count on.

If the Bengals can't trade down, I would place a large amount of money AJ Green is the pick at #4.

I can't say as the pick would bother me and when it's all said and done, no one really knows how any of these players will do.

I would be most underwhelmed with AJ Green. Of all the possibilities he would have the least impact for 2011. Call me crazy but I want to see an immediate impact out of a #4 overall choice