Bengalszone Fantasy Nascar League is BACK!

BengalszoneBilly

Our incredibly short offseason is nearing it's end Nascar fans, and our Fantasy Nascar league is now open for registration! Go here, select "join private group" and enter the following:

League ID #: 2594

Password: whodey

Join up boys and put the pedal to the metal! nascar-nascar-stock-cars-daytona-smiley-emoticon-000740-large.gif

• 3 weeks later...

The Daytona 500 is only a week away racing fans! Don't miss out for another fun season of Fantasy Nascar!

Billy, is it fun? I watch quite a bit of NASCAR but have never been into a fantasy league for it.

Any insight is appreciated.

The Daytona 500 is only a week away racing fans! Don't miss out for another fun season of Fantasy Nascar!

Billy, is it fun? I watch quite a bit of NASCAR but have never been into a fantasy league for it.

Any insight is appreciated.

Well Willy if it wasn't fun, I wouldn't have been doing it for so many years in a row. I don't do this just for Bengalszone members, it's just where the league is based.

I recruit fantasy Nascar players from many different NFL fan forums I frequent such as the Ravens Sanctuary, The Browns DawgBones, New York's Jet Nation, Arizona's Cardinals forum, New York's Giants Zone, along with Oakland's Raider Nation and several other sites.

Our current champion is also named bill. A lifetime Raiders fan who is back playing with us again this season. He's very hard to beat.

As far as insight, I have to say it's far different than any other fantasy game you'll play. You have limited (nine) times you can pick a single driver out of three classes during a season which is 36 races, meaning you can't pick Jimmie Johnson every race. It pays to know which driver excels at what track, keeping up to date on which driver is on a hot streak, and make your picks accordingly.

If you watch quite a bit of Nascar as you say Willie, you'll enjoy playing in the league. What else are you going to do during a NFL lockout anyway? ^_^

This is how the league looks with a week to go until the green flag falls:

Billy's Intimidators

Bill's Team

hitthewall

Force8Dominate

BrownsFan4Life

URIAH PEEP RACING

Probably Last

Kensethrules

I pretty much know who everyone is except Probably Last. Anyone know who this is?